AICTE PG Scholarship Apply Online | AICTE PG Scholarship Registration | AICTE PG Scholarship Last Date | AICTE PG Scholarship Last Date |
In order to provide financial support to the students who are currently achieving their post-graduation degrees, the Government of India has launched a new scholarship known as the AICTE PG Scholarship. Under this scholarship, many benefits will be provided to the students who are carrying their education during the pandemic of covid-19. The applicants who want to get more information about the AICTE PG Scholarship 2023 such as the objective amount, types of scholarship, benefits, eligibility criteria, etc will have to read an article. We will also share with you all the basic application procedures to apply under the scholarship.
About AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
The Government of India has launched a new scholarship for the students who are currently pursuing their post-graduation. The financial amount of Rs. 12400 will be provided to all the students who are doing their masters. The main objective of launching the AICTE PG Scholarship is to provide educational opportunities to the students who are currently pursuing their master’s degrees. With the help of this scholarship Student Of the country will be able to build their future during the pandemic of covid-19. As the coronavirus pandemic has adversely affected the people who are currently doing their studies. All the applicants who want to apply under this scholarship will have to visit the official website of the All India Council for Technical Education.
Details Of AICTE PG Scholarship
Here are the details about this scholarship:-
|Name of the scholarship||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|Launched by||AICTE PG|
|Benefits||Providing 12400 rupees|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the students|
|Eligibility criteria||The candidate must be a citizen of India|
|Last date to apply||Updated Soon|
Objective Of AICTE PG Scholarship
The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial help to postgraduate students. This help will be provided to the students directly in a bank account. The students just have to apply online under this scholarship and can easily enjoy the benefit of this scholarship. Postgraduate students face many problems in their studies because of their financial conditions. Keeping an eye on that the government of India has launched a scholarship named AICTE PG Scholarship in which PG means for postgraduate. The post-graduate students will get an amount of rupees 12400 for their studies and many other facilities will also be given to the students. So that they can easily complete their studies and live a happy and peaceful life
Amount Of Stipend Under AICTE PG Scholarship
Here is the stipend Amount under this scholarship:-
- The applicants will get Rs.12,400 per month for 2 years
- Students will get an annual contingency grant of Rs.20,000
Terms And Conditions Of The Scholarship
Here are the terms and conditions under this scholarship:-
- The candidates admitted for part-time courses are not eligible to apply.
- OBC candidates who had qualified under the OBC category are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped not having an authentic certificate are also not eligible.
- The students who qualify the GATE/GPAT exam after the date of admission will not consider.
- Applicants should not be receiving any grant, scholarship, emoluments, stipend, or salary from any other provider during their course.
- Applicants will have to submit an undertaking, mentioning that they will not leave the course before its completion.
- If they do, they will have to repay the total amount drawn before quitting.
- The selected students will have to take 8-10 hours per week of work including tutorials, laboratory classes, development and maintenance of laboratories, assistance in research and development activities, maintenance and operation of computers and other central facilities, assistance in the library, etc.
- Applicants have to submit a bank account registered on his/her name. Joint bank accounts will not be consider.
Implementation Procedure Of AICTE PG Scholarship
Here is the implementation procedure of this scholarship:-
- First of all, the candidates will have to qualify the examination of GATE
- The applicant will then have to fill up the application form for the scholarship.
- The institution will then approve the score of the examination
- Records will maintain of all of the applicants in a unique manner.
- Verification will done by the institution.
- The decision of rejecting or approving the application will lie with the institution.
- The approved applications will then be forwarded to the PFMS portal.
- The PFMS portal will then credit the amount to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Benefits And Features Of AICTE PG Scholarship
Here are some benefits and features of this scholarship:-
- This scholarship has been launched by post graduation concerned authorities
- AICTE PG Scholarship will give lots of benefits to the postgraduate students
- Financial help will be provided to the students under this scholarship
- The government will provide rupees 12400 under this scholarship
- This scholarship will help the students to participate in many activities
- The students will have a chance to take part in every activity which they like
- The students should not have to worry about any type of financial hurdle
- If you are postgraduate students and want to study further so you have to take part in AICTE PG Scholarship
- This scholarship will also give a chance to the students to be successful
- By taking part in this scholarship the students can live a happy life
- This is for the welfare of our country as well as our students
- Interested applicants should visit the official website and can easily apply online
Here are the eligibility criteria to avail the benefit of the AICTE PG Scholarship:-
- An applicant must have qualified GATE/GPAT to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must not be any part of the part-time online courses.
- An applicant bank account details must also match the original credentials of the applicant
- The applicant must not have joint bank accounts to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must have a General savings account in any of the banks.
- An applicant must be doing engineering, architecture, or pharmacy.
- The application must be admitted in the college after qualifying GATE/GPAT
- The OBC category students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificates are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- scholarship will be provided when the classes of post-graduation begin.
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 months or till completion of courses/dates of submission of the thesis, whichever is earlier.
Here is the list of documents that are important under the AICTE PG Scholarship:-
- Recent authentic non-creamy layer certificate[NCL] is required for OBC candidates (not more than 1-year old)
- Documents in support of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped certificate shall be attested by the institute principal or gazetted officer
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)Physically Handicapped certificate should be in Hindi/English otherwise it should be translated and verified in Hindi/English by notary officer or by the principal in institute letterhead. Student shall upload both original and translated certificate
- All other attachments shall be self-attested by the candidate
- Only clear and readable attachments shall be accepted as necessary attachments.
Apply Online For AICTE PG Scholarship 2021
The interested applicants who want to apply under this scholarship should have to follow the application procedure:-
- First visit the Official Website of All India Council for Technical Education.
- A home page will appear in front of you.
- Click on the quick link option
- Click on the PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT)
- A new page will appear before you
- On the new window, you have to click on the option called Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)
- A list will be displayed on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Click here to proceed to GATE / GPAT Scholarship Student Verification ID
- An application form will appear in front of you
- Fill the form carefully
- Attached all the documents
- Click on the validate option
- The Student ID / Institute Permanent ID may be obtained from institute
- For new institutes / deemed universities, the current application number and permanent ID are the same.
Here is a helpline number to contact for any type of information:-
- Helpline Number- 011-29581333/ 29581338/ 29581119
- Email- [email protected]