Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship Apply Online | Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship Stipend | Azim Fellowship Application Form |Azim Foundation Fellowship Eligibility |
A new fellowship program has been released by the Azim Premji Foundation which is known as Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship. Under this Fellowship, Benefits will be provided to working professionals from diverse fields, who are looking for meaningful ways to contribute to social change. Today, through this article, we are going to make you clear all the important information related to Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2023 such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, and process of application. To get all the important information related to this scheme you have to read our article till the end. We will let you know every single thing about this scheme through our article.
About Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
This scholarship has been launched by the Azim Premji Foundation. Under the Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship, the foundation will provide an amount of Rs.37,000 in the form of salaries to the fellows. The Fellowship provides an opportunity for the Fellows to learn the real meaning of education and what education really means in their life. The Fellows will give their precious time in reading and understanding ideas related to education. They discuss opinions with their peers within the Foundation, and they will also take these ideas into action and re-examine them during actual experiences. They will defend them and many a time reject long-held opinions. The duration of this Fellowship is one year.
Details About Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the scholarship||Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship|
|Launched by||Azim Premji Foundation|
|Benefits||The beneficiaries will get financial services|
|Objectives||Fellows will get an immersive experience of the real India|
|Beneficiaries||The Professional Individual|
|Insurance||Health Insurance, Life Insurance, etc.|
Objectives Of Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
The main objective of launching this Fellowship is to provide a better chance in the life of professional individuals. Through the Azim Premji Foundation, the applicant will get a good amount of salary from the foundation. The amount of the salary will be Rs.37,000. The foundation needs passionate and committed individuals to work with the foundation towards its vision. After the end of the first year of the fellowship, the Fellows can continue to work with the foundation in a variety of roles at the grass-root level. The Fellowship can culminate into a long-term career possibility with the Foundation. Interested applicants must visit the Official Website of this Fellowship and can easily apply online.
Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions under Azim Premji Fellowship are as follows:-
- The fellowship will commence from the third week of March.
- The Social sector experience is not mandatory.
- Only online applications will be accepted. No other documents are required at the time of application.
- The fellows will not be provided with any accommodation from the foundation.
The selection criteria under Azim Premji Fellowship is as follows:-
- Online Application
- Written Test
- Presentation And Interview
- Announcement Of Final Results And Offers.
Benefits And Features Of Azim PremjiFellowship
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship has been released by the Azim Premji Foundation.
- Under this Fellowship, the applicant will get financial services.
- The Foundation will provide an amount of Rs.37,000 to the beneficiaries in the form of salary.
- This salary will be given to the applicants on a monthly basis.
- Taxes and statutory deductions will also apply in the amount of salary that will be received by the candidate.
- Apart from this, Fellows are also eligible for allowances such as Relocation and Housing Deposit Assistance (as per organizational policy).
- Under Azim Premji Foundation, Besides salary, Fellows are also covered under various insurances like Health, Life and Accident Insurance.
- The Fellows are entitled to 15 days leave per year on a pro-rata basis, and this will accrue at 1.25 days per month at the end of each month.
- Upon completion of the one-year Fellowship Programme, the applicant will receive a certificate from Azim Premji Foundation.
- In case the applicant wish to discontinue, he or she can leave the Fellowship Programme, after serving a notice period of one month.
- Under this Fellowship, it is very important to be able to speak, read and write in the local language.
- Interested applicants should visit the Official Website and can easily apply online under this scholarship.
The eligibility criteria under Azim Premji Fellowship is as follows:-
- The applicant must have an experience of about 4 to 10 years.
- It is necessary for the applicant that he must be holding a degree in any discipline.
- The age of the applicant must be below 35 years.
- The applicant should be Proficiency in English and any one of the local languages (Hindi, Kannada).
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the Azim Foundation Fellowship is as follows:-
- Updated CV
- Photograph of the applicant
Apply Online Under Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2023
The procedure to apply under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the Azim Premji Foundation.
- Homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.