Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship Apply Online | Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship Online Registration | Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship Amount | Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship Result
A new fellowship has been started by the Administrative Reforms Department Government of Delhi which is known as the Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship. Under this Fellowship, All fellows will be provided an opportunity to work closely with the Delhi government to meet and address the most pressing challenges faced by cities in India. Today in this article we will tell you every single thing about the Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship 2023 including Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Important documents, and so on. To know everything about this scholarship you have to read our article from the top to the end.
About Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship
This Fellowship has been started by the Administrative Reforms Department Government of Delhi. Under the Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship, this opportunity will be provided to the youth of all of India so that they can work together with the Delhi government on the basis of their ability. Through this fellowship, all the youth after working with the Delhi government will get an experience of how they can easily solve the challenges faced by them in all the cities across the country.
This fellowship will be given to only those whose age will be under 35 years, the persons above this age will not get the benefit of this Fellowship. This fellowship program will generate enthusiasm among the youth to do social work and will encourage them to work with the government for the development of the country.
Details About Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship
The details about this Fellowship are as follows:-
|Fellowship’s Name||Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship|
|By whom the fellowship is offered||Administrative Reforms Department Government of Delhi|
|Benefits||The fellows will get a chance to work with the Delhi Government|
|Objectives||To engage young leaders from across the country to work with the Delhi government|
|To whom the fellowship is offered||Degree Holders|
Objectives Of Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship
As you all know that many efforts are being made by the Government of India for the development of the country and to create a sense of social service among the youth and many types of schemes are being started, in the same way, Chief Minister Urban Fellowship also has been started. The main goal of starting this fellowship is to provide an opportunity to the capable youth of India to work unitedly with the Delhi government and solve the problems of the country. All the youth will face the most impressive challenges of the country through this scheme and will not solve them without any dilemma, this fellowship is for 2 years, the one who is willing to work for 2 years can apply under this fellowship.
Components Of Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship
The components of this Fellowship are as follows:-
- Field immersion of one week
- Fellowship assignment
- Executive coaching and mentorship
- Performance management
- Learning opportunity
- Future career path
The list of some important dates under this Fellowship is as follows:-
|16th August||Application Deadline|
|20th August||Announcement of First Shortlist|
|Last week of August||Interviews|
|The first week of September||Announcement of Final List|
|October||Fellowship Program Begins|
The selection procedure under this Fellowship is as follows:-
- The applicant must have clear academics with good marks
- The fellow should have full-time work experience more
- Candidate must have relevant work experience in the public service and development sector
- He or She should have demonstrated outstanding leadership and achievement potential
- Applicant must have good oral and written communication skills
Benefits And Features Of Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship
The benefits and features of this Fellowship are as follows:-
- The Delhi Government has announced The Chief Minister’s Urban Leaders Fellowship (CMULF) program.
- This Fellowship will provide a unique opportunity for young leaders across India to work within the Delhi government.
- Under this Fellowship, the fellows will work to address some of the most pressing urban challenges in India, and experience what ‘making change happen’ looks like.
- The Fellowship invites outstanding and passionate individuals under the age of 35 years, from across the country.
- This CMULF program is meant for those who are passionate about public service and are willing to work for two years.
- Under Chief Minister Leaders Fellowship Rs. 1,25,000 per month will be provided to Fellows.
- Candidates will be evaluated on criteria such as educational achievement, total years and relevance of work experience, and motivation for the Fellowship program.
- It is necessary for all the applicants to contain all the required documents to apply for this Fellowship.
- Interested applicants should visit the Official Website and can easily apply online under this Fellowship.
- The applicant must complete all the given eligibility criteria to take the advantage of this program.
- The final round will consist of a face-to-face interview with a panel comprising officials from the Government of NCT of Delhi.
- Candidates will be interviewed either in person in Delhi or through video conferencing.
The rewards details under this Fellowship are as follows:-
|For Associate Fellows||Rs.75,000|
The eligibility criteria under Chief Minister Urban Fellowship are as follows:-
|Fellow||Candidate must hold a Ph.D. degree or post-graduation degree or graduate degree with at least 60% marks Applicant must have one-year full-time experience after Ph.D. or 3 years experience after post-graduation or 5 years after graduation degree|
|Associate Fellow||The fellow must hold a post-graduation degree or graduate degree with 60% marksApplicant must have at least one year of experience after graduation degree experience is required after post-graduation|
Some Other Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria under Chief Minister Leaders Fellowship are as follows:-
- The MBBS/ LLB etc. 5 years of degree courses after 12th will consider as post-graduation
- Candidates who possess Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, etc., and are registered with their respective professional bodies can also apply if they have at least 3 years of work experience.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the Chief Minister Urban Fellowship is as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank account details
Apply Online Under Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship 2023
The applicant must follow the given procedure to apply for this Fellowship:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the Dialogue And Development Commission Of Delhi.
- The homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the Artwork option.
- After that Click on the Chief Minister Urban Fellowship option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- After that click on the Submit option.
- By following this procedure you can easily apply online for this Fellowship.