E District Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | E District Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | E District Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Covered Courses & All Details |
The Government of India has launched the E District Scholarship for economically backward students. This scholarship will provide financial assistance to the students to carry forward their education. The amount of the scholarship will be provided to the backward category students who are unable to pursue their higher-level education. The eligible students for the scholarship are from classes 11th, 12th, ITI, ITC, Polytechnic, Nursing, Diploma, Teacher etc.
Today through this article we will provide you with all the information about the E District Scholarship like Objectives, Highlights, Timelines, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will also provide you with the process to apply online under this scholarship. If you want to grab all the information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
E District Scholarship 2023
The State Government of India has launched the E District Scholarship to provide financial assistance to reserved category students. This scholarship will provide financial help & support to students of backward categories to pursue their higher-level education. This scholarship will help them to succeed in their life for a better future. The variable amount will be provided to the students according to categories and level of education.
There are many students who belong to backward categories and their financial condition is not good. On this basis, the E District Scholarship has been launched. This scholarship will provide financial assistance and encourage the students to take higher education. This scholarship will increase the literacy rate of backward category students and move them toward employment. The amount of scholarship will be variable according to the category.
Highlights Of E District Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are given below:-
|Name of the Scholarship||E District Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the reserved category|
|Benefit||Students of a reserved category can take higher education|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer )|
|Payment Mechanism||e- payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Variable|
|Duration of Courses||1 year|
|Last Date||update soon|
Objectives Of E District Scholarship 2023
The main objective of the E District Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to economically backward students. The scholarship is for students of India who want to pursue higher education but whose financial condition is poor. This scholarship will help the student by giving them a scholarship amount. The dream of students came true after getting the amount of scholarship.
Another objective of the E District Scholarship is to encourage the reserved category students to take higher and higher education for the development of their categories. This scholarship is for students above class 10th who want to pursue higher education. An amazing opportunity is provided by the government of India to pursue higher education without any worry of funds.
Timelines Of E District Scholarship
The timelines of this scholarship are given below:-
|Date of application||January 2022|
|Last date||Update Soon|
|Releasing date||April 2022|
The courses available under this scholarship are given below:-
- Teacher training
- 11th,12th and ITC
- Diploma in Nursing
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- M. Phil and PhD
- NCVT classes on the 11th and 12th
Within the E- District Scholarship, many students get selected for the amount of the scholarship. The students will be provided with an E- District certificate, stationery allowance and an amount to pay their fees. Only those students are eligible for this scholarship whose financial condition is not good. From the amount of scholarship, students can pursue their higher education.
To get the advantage of this scholarship, students have to go through the selection procedure. Firstly students have to submit the application form then the committee will verify the application form. Students will be selected on the basis of their academic performance and last year’s examination record. The list of selected students will be published on the official website.
List Of Covered E-District States
The lists of covered E-District States are as follows:-
|Himachal Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh||Ladakh|
Benefits Of E District Scholarship 2023
The benefits of the scholarship are given below:-
- The Government of India has launched the E District Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched for the reserved category.
- Students above class 10th can take advantage of this scholarship.
- This scholarship was launched to provide financial assistance to economically backward students.
- Students can take higher education by availing of this scholarship.
- The literacy rate of India will increase rapidly.
- The Government of India is providing equal opportunity to each and every student for higher education.
- Students can fulfil their dreams of education.
- The variable amount will be provided to the students according to category and class.
- For more information, you can visit the official website of the E District Scholarship.
Features Of E District Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are given below:-
- The E District Scholarship has been launched by the Government of India.
- Students who are pursuing 11th, class, 12th, NCVT classes at 11th and 12th level, ITI, Polytechnic, Teacher Training, Diploma in Nursing, Graduate, Postgraduate etc can take advantage of this scholarship.
- The reserved category students will be given special preference.
- Students must be good in academics.
- This scholarship is launched to support underprivileged students.
- Students must be citizens of India.
- Students must secure 50% marks in their examinations.
- Students can apply for this scholarship in January 2022.
- This scholarship will promote higher education.
- Students can apply online under the E District Scholarship.
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship are given below:-
- Students must be a citizen of India.
- Students must belong to reserved categories.
- The student was enrolled in a course while applying for a scholarship.
- The annual income of the student’s families should not exceed more than 2 lakh per annum.
Some of the important documents required for the scholarship are given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Community Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under E- District Scholarship
To obtain this scholarship students have to follow the below-given procedure:-
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|