Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Hindi Scholarship Scheme View Amount & Last Date | Hindi Scholarship Scheme Registration & Login Portal | West Bengal Hindi Scholarship Scheme View Online Status & All Details |
The State Government of West Bengal has launched the Hindi Scholarship Scheme. This scholarship is launched for students who belong to minority communities. This scholarship is launched to provide financial support to students who are unable to pursue professional courses. The Scholarship will improve the standard of the minority community.
Today through this article we will provide you with all the information about the Hindi Scholarship Scheme like Objectives, Highlights, Timelines, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will also provide you with the process to apply online under this scholarship. If you want to grab all the information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The Government of West Bengal has launched the Hindi Scholarship Scheme. This scholarship will help the student by making their dream true of higher education. Students will not get any type of financial difficulties in pursuing their higher education with this scholarship. The employment rate will also increase after pursuing professional courses.
There are many students who belong to minority communities who are willing to pursue professional courses but due to their poor financial condition, they can not do so. On this basis, Hindi Scholarship Scheme has been launched to help them by providing scholarship amounts. Students must be good in academics to avail of this scholarship. This scholarship will bear the expense of education.
Highlights Of Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of the scholarship are given below:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Hindi Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government Of West Bengal|
|Launch Under||Central Government|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the minority community students|
|Benefit||Students can pursue their professional courses|
|Applicable To||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Available Courses||Class 12th UG degree PG degree|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer )|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form Of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount Of Benefit||Variable|
|Renewability||According to academic performance|
|Covered Grants||Maintenance Allowance |
|Eligibl||Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
Assam Board of Secondary Education
Bihar School Examination Board
Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education
Gujarat Secondary Education Board
Haryana Board of Education
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education
J&K State Board of School Education
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
Kerala Board of Public Examinations
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
Manipur Board of Secondary Education
Meghalaya Board of School Education
Nagaland Board of School Education
Orissa Board of Secondary Education
Punjab School Education Board
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education
Tripura Board of Secondary Education
U.P. Board of High School & Intermediate Education
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations
National Open School
|Last Date||Will be updated soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Contact Number||2359- 6525/ 2321- 7633|
|Office Address||West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, |
Kolkata- 700 091
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The main objective of the Hindi Scholarship Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students of West Bengal to carry forward their further education. The minority community will be given special preference for getting higher education. Students who want to pursue professional courses can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship will develop the future of students for better career opportunities.
One more objective of the Hindi Scholarship Scheme is to encourage the students of minority communities to take more and more higher education. This scholarship will support them by providing them with a scholarship amount. Students will not face any type of financial difficulties with this scholarship. This scholarship will be provided to the students who are pursuing class 12, UG and PG degrees.
Available Quota According To Level
The available quota within this scholarship are given below:-
|Total Number Of Quota||242|
Amount Of Scholarship
Within the Hindi Scholarship Scheme, students will be provided with a variable amount according to their classes or degrees. The students of class 12th will be provided with an amount of Rs.300/- per month. The students of UG degree will be provided an amount of Rs. 500/- and for PG Degree Rs.1000/- per month.
List Of Boards
The list of boards are given below:-
|Andhra Pradesh Board Of Secondary Education||Assam Board Of Secondary Education||Bihar Examination Board||Goa Board Of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education|
|Gujarat Secondary Education Board||Haryana Board Of Education||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education||Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education|
|Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board||Kerala Board Of Public Examinations||Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education||Madhya Pradesh Board Of Secondary Education|
|Manipur Board Of Secondary Education||Meghalaya Board Of School Education||Nagaland Board Of School Education||Orissa Board Of Secondary Education|
|Punjab School Education Board||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education||Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education||Tripura Board Of Secondary Education|
|U.P. Board Of High School and Intermediate Education||West Bengal Board of Secondary Education||Council For Indian School Certificate Examinations||National Open School|
To get the advantage of the Hindi Scholarship Scheme students has to go through the procedure of selection. The students will be selected by the selection body. Students’ application form bills are short-listed according to their merit performance. The list of selected students will be available on the official website of the scholarship. Only selected students will get a scholarship amount.
Benefits Of Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are given below:-
- The Government of West Bengal has launched the Hindi Scholarship Scheme.
- This scholarship is launched for minority community students.
- Students will be provided financial assistance to carry out their further education.
- The student will be selected on the basis of their married performance
- Students can pursue their professional degrees without facing any financial hurdles.
- Students can build their careers after pursuing professional courses.
- The applicant will get a variable amount according to their level of education.
- There are around 75 quotas for UG degree students.
- The amount of Rs. 1000/- will be provided for the students of PG degree students.
- For more information about the Hindi Scholarship Scheme, you can visit the official website.
Features of Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The features of the scholarship are given below:-
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the State Government of West Bengal.
- This scholarship is launched under the Central Government.
- Only students of West Bengal are eligible for this scholarship.
- The minority community students will be provided with this scholarship.
- Students who are good at academics can take advantage of this scholarship.
- Those students who are pursuing class 12, UG and PG degrees can apply online for this scholarship.
- This scholarship will help the students to fulfil their basic needs of education.
- Students who want to pursue a professional course can apply for this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship will be directly transferred to the student’s bank account number.
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme will provide a variable amount according to two classes or degrees.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:-
- Students must be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Students must be pursuing class 12th, UG and PG degrees.
- A student must be pursuing a full-time professional course.
- Students must secure at least 60% marks in their previous examinations.
Some of the important documents required for this scholarship are given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Fee receipt
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport Size Photograph
- Scholarship Application Form
- Educational Certificates
- Annual Income Certificate
- Contact Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Hindi Scholarship Scheme
This scholarship is just newly launched for this reason; not much information has been given about it on social networks. If we get any information about it, we will tell you about the Hindi Scholarship Scheme. We will update you through our article. You can visit the Official Website of this scholarship.
To Get Contact Details
To get contact details students can follow the below-given procedure:-
- First, visit the official website.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- Look under the section of the Student’s Corner.
- Then click on the Contact Us option.
- All the contact details will appear on your screen.
If you have any query regarding Hindi Scholarship Scheme then you can contact on the below-given details:-
- Office Address:-
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education,
- Vidyasagar Bhawan,
- Block DJ,
- Sector II,
- Kolkata – 700 091
- Telephone Number:- 2359 – 6525 / 2321 – 7633
- Email ID:– [email protected]