IDEX Fellowship Apply Online | IDEX Fellowship Online Registration | IDEX Fellowship Stipend | IDEX Fellowship Status |
A new scholarship has been released by Grey Matters Capital which is known as the IDEX Fellowship. Under this scholarship, the fellows will be provided financial services and training by qualified teachers. Today, through this article, we are going to make you clear all the important information related to IDEX Fellowship 2023 such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, and process of application. To get all the important information related to this scheme you have to read our article till the end. We will let you know every single thing about this scheme through our article.
About IDEX Fellowship
This Fellowship has been released by the Grey Matters Capitals-IDEX Accelerator. Under the IDEX Fellowship, the Government will provide entrepreneurship training to the interested applicants. The applicants who have completed their bachelor’s and master’s degrees. This Fellowship was launched to promote more women social entrepreneurs. Under the fellowship, the women fellows will be provided an amount of 2,500 US Dollars to the respective women fellows. The program is uniquely designed for young entrepreneurs, changemakers, and intrapreneurs who are driven to develop scalable solutions for the future This scholarship will help them to make their future better for tomorrow.
Details About IDEX Fellowship
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the scholarship||IDEX Global Fellowship|
|Launched by||Grey Matters Capital – IDEX Accelerator|
|Benefits||The applicants will get professional training|
|Objectives||To provide entrepreneur training|
|Beneficiaries||Early, mid-level, and senior-level professionals|
|Application Status||Receiving applications|
|Amount||2,500 US Dollars|
Objectives Of IDEX Fellowship
As you all know, the Government is realizing many scholarships for the Youngsters of the country. Many People are taking advantage of several scholarships according to their needs and desire. There are many people who want to pursue higher professional education but their financial condition is not as good. Keeping an eye on that, the Grey Matters Capitals-IDEX Accelerator has started an INDEX Fellowship. This scholarship has been launched in order to provide professional training to the youngsters by qualified teachers. The applicants will also receive financial support of 2,500 US Dollars through this Fellowship. Interested applicants must visit the Official Website of this scholarship.
The selection procedure under IDEX Fellowship is as follows:-
- The selection process will be purely based on one’s merit.
- The applicant’s academic background will be assessed along with their professional experience, soft skills, leadership skills, etc.
- The candidates with entrepreneurial skills will be given extra weightage.
Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions under IDEX Global Fellowship are as follows:-
- The applicant must hold a minimum Bachelor’s degree to participate in the fellowship program.
- Candidate must remember that the fellowship is specifically focused on young entrepreneurs, leaders etcetera. So one must be equipped with the necessary soft skills.
- Kindly fill the application form well before the deadline. Failing to do so, will lead to the rejection of the candidature of the participant.
- The applicant must have a minimum 1 year of work experience.
- The final decision will be in the hands of IDEX officials
Benefits And Features Of IDEX Fellowship
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- This scholarship has been launched by the Grey Matters Capitals.
- IDEX Fellowship is uniquely designed for young entrepreneurs, changemakers, and intrapreneurs.
- Entrepreneurs who are driven to develop scalable solutions for the future.
- Through this, the family wishes to support as many women leaders as possible.
- The women fellows are provided with a grant of $2,500 as support.
- In order to partake in the program, the fellow must hold a minimum bachelor’s or a master’s degree.
- The applicant must complete the given eligibility criteria to apply under this scholarship.
- Candidates will get a partial scholarship of $ 500 to $ 2000 of the tuition fee.
- The applicant will be provided with a housing/accommodation facility in Bangalore.
- These participants will be provided with a one-week Orientation in Bangalore, during the commencement of the fellowship.
- Interested applicants should visit the Official Website of this scholarship and can easily apply online.
- The applicant must contain all the required documents to apply under this scholarship.
The eligibility criteria under IDEX Global Fellowship is as follows:-
|Qualification Required||The Candidates must have Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree.|
|Language||The applicant must be proficient in writing and speaking the English language|
|Work Experience||The Candidates must hold a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience.|
|Visa||The applicant must have the ability to secure an Indian Business Visa for a minimum of 6 months.|
|Passion||The applicant must be driven and passionate about social enterprise. He must be dedicated to uplifting the lives of the underserved.|
|Flexible in attitude||Startup environments are strenuous sometimes. So the candidate must be such that he/she is able to thrive in a business environment.|
|Social Skills||The applicant is able to network well and is also able to self-reflect on himself or herself in case of mistakes or confusion.|
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under IDEX Global Fellowship is as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
Apply Online Under IDEX Fellowship 2023
The procedure to apply under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of IDEX Global Fellowship.
- Homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Application Form option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Click on the New User option.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.
The contact information under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Address- Grey Matters Capital – India
- 680, 13th Cross Road, Sector 1,
- HSR Layout, Bengaluru – 560102
- Email Address: [email protected]