IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Timelines & All Details |
IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship launched by IDFC First Bank. Scholarship for students who want to pursue their higher education in MBA courses. This scholarship is for students whose financial condition is not good and who want to pursue higher education. This scholarship will support them to make their future brighter without any worry of funds.
Today in this article we will provide all the important information about IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship such as the objective, timeline, highlights, Eligibility criteria, important documents, and contact details. Apart from this will also tell you the procedure to apply online under this scholarship. If you want to grab all this important information then have to read our article till the end.
IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship
IDFC First bank has launched the IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship for underprivileged students who want to pursue higher education but due to their poor condition, they cannot do so. On the basis of this, the bank has launched a scholarship to support these types of students. This scholarship will help them to build a better future.
This scholarship is providing an amazing opportunity for meritorious students. From this scholarship, students can pursue higher education. Those students who want to postgraduate in business studies can apply for this scholarship. There are many scholarships within this scholarship.
Highlights of IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are given below:-
|Name of the scholarship||IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship|
|Launched by||IDFC First Bank|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to financially backward students|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue higher education|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Annual income||6 lakh per annum|
|Age limit||Not more than 35 years|
|No. of scholarships||350|
|Mode of Payment||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||E -payment mechanism|
|Form of benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of scholarship||2 lakh per annum|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objectives of IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship 2023
The main objective of the IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to those students who are not able to pursue their education due to financial crises. Through this scholarship selected students will get an amount to carry forward their education. The amount will be provided until the course is completed.
Another objective of this scholarship is to encourage students to complete their education. There are many students who are outstanding in academics but due to financial crises, they have to drop their education. Now this scholarship will support them in their education. This scholarship will build their future and the dropout rate will also decrease rapidly.
List Of Colleges
The list of this scholarship are given below:-
|AIMTC Jalandhar – Apeejay Institute of Management Technical Campus – Jalandhar||Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute for Financial and Management Studies|
|Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management BVBIMS Kolkata – Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan institute of management||BGU Bhubaneswar – Birla Global University – Bhubaneswar CBS Kolkata – Calcutta Business School – Kolkata|
|Chandigarh University||DBM Rajkot – Department of Business Management – Rajkot|
|DIT University Dehradun- Dehradun Institute of Technology Dehradun – Delhi||FLAME University – Pune|
|GNIMS Mumbai – Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies – Mumbai||IES Mumbai – IES Management College and Research Centre – Mumbai|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management-Jaipur||Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies-Pune|
Timelines Of IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Opening date||15th June|
Amount Of Benefit
This scholarship amount will only be provided to the students who are pursuing MBA courses from the colleges or universities which have been empanelled for providing admissions for the Business based courses to the students. An amount of Rs. 2 lakhs in the form of scholarships will be provided to the students for the next 2 years.
The only eligibility criteria for the student is to make sure that he or she must be pursuing a Business Administration course in the Master’s degree. Students will be able to get the scholarship amount as per the duration marked or fixed by the government. The scholarship tenure will be 2 years consisting of 24 months.
IDFC First Bank Statistics
The statistics of this bank are as follows:-
Benefits Of IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship 2023
The benefit of this scholarship are given below:-
- This scholarship is launched by IDFC First Bank.
- All the citizens of India can take advantage of this scholarship.
- This scholarship is for MBA students.
- The amount of 2 lakh will be provided to the students.
- This scholarship will give 100% tuition fees.
- Those students who are good at academics can take advantage of this scholarship.
- Through this scholarship, students can build their future in a better way.
- There are 350 scholarships within this scholarship.
- 18 Institutions in India will be provided with this scholarship.
- To avail IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship, students have to apply before 15 June.
Features Of IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are given below:-
- This scholarship is launched by the IDFC bank.
- Students who are willing to do an MBA can apply for the scholarship.
- An amount of 2 lakh will be provided to the student.
- There are many colleges within this scholarship.
- This scholarship will allow underprivileged students to carry forward their education.
- Students must be citizens of India.
- The annual income of the family should be less than 6 lakh.
- The age limit of the student should be under 35 years.
- Students must be good in their academics to avail of this scholarship.
- IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for students.
The applicant must be under the given eligibility criteria to avail of this scholarship:-
- Students must be citizens of India.
- The family income of the students should be less than 6 lacs per annum.
- Students must be enrolled in the first year of the 2 year MBA program.
- The age of the student should be under 35 years.
Some of the important documents required for this scholarship are given below:-
- Identity proof
- Admission through
- Academic records
- Income proof
Procedure To Apply Online Under IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship
This scholarship is just newly launched for this reason not much information has been given about it on social networks. If any information will come about it, we will tell you about the IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship. We will update you through our article. You can visit the Official Website of the scholarship.
If you have any queries regarding the IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship then you can contact us on the below-given detail:-
- Office Address:-
- IDFC FIRST Bank Ltd
- KRM Tower
- 7th floor
- Harrington Road
- Chennai – 600031
- Tamil Nadu
- Contact Number :- 1800 10 888