L’Oréal India Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | L’Oréal India Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | L’Oréal India Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | L’Oréal India Scholarship View Online Status & All Details |
The L’Oreal Foundation has launched the L’Oréal India Scholarship. This scholarship is specially launched for girl students who are studying in class 12th.The advantage of this scholarship will be provided to those girls who have secured at least 85% in their examination. This scholarship is merit-based and helps the girl students to carry forward their education.
Today through this article we will provide you with all the information about the L’Oreal India Scholarship like Objectives, Highlights, Timelines, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will also provide you the process to apply online under this scholarship. If you want to grab all the information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
L’Oréal India Scholarship 2023
The Loreal Foundation has launched L’Oréal India Scholarship to provide financial assistance to the girl students who want to pursue their education but due to financial problems they can not do so. The amount of this scholarship will be provided to the students who have secured at least 85% marks in their class 12th board examination. This scholarship amount will help the students to take higher education.
The L’Oréal India Scholarship will encourage female students who are outstanding in academics and who want to take higher education to take advantage of the scholarship. This scholarship will help them to take higher education and to motivate female students to succeed in their life. The amount of this scholarship will be provided to the girls according to their performance in the examination.
Highlights Of L’Oréal India Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are given below :-
|Name of the Scholarship||L’Oréal India Scholarship|
|Launched By||Loreal Foundation|
|Launch Under||Central Government|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the girls students|
|Benefit||Girls can take higher education|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Rs. 2,50,000/- Per Annum|
|Renewability||According to academic performance|
|Record of Attendance||70% attendance record|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Eligible States||Kolkata Mumbai Bangalore Delhi Hyderabad|
|Last date||Updated Soon|
Objectives of L’Oréal India Scholarship
The main objective of the L’Oréal India Scholarships is to provide financial assistance to the female students who are outstanding in academics and willing to study. This scholarship will help the girl students to carry forward their higher education and can get success in their life. This scholarship will decrease the dropout rate of female students. Students must be good in academics to get advantage of this scholarship.
Another objective of the L’Oréal India Scholarship is to encourage and motivate the girl students to take more and more education and illuminate the name of our country. The girl students who have secured 85% of marks and their class 12th board examination will get a scholarship amount. This scholarship will support the students and make them dependent to take higher education through the amount of scholarship.
List Of Interview Cities
The list of interview cities are given below :-
Amount Of Scholarship
This scholarship is only for female students who have secured at least 85% marks in the class 12th board examination. The amount of the scholarship will help them to take higher education. The amount provided within this scholarship is Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum and will be directly transferred to the student’s bank account. From this amount students can carry forward their higher education.
The female students will be selected on the basis of their academic performance and financial condition. The students will be shortlisted and will be called for a telephonic interview. The second round will be conducted through a video call in which one member of the family has to attend the video call. After that, selected students will be called for an interview with their parents to eligible states.
The Government has released the last date of the L’Oréal India Scholarship. Now students will get more time for online registration. The last date of online registration is 31st December. For online registration students can visit the official website of this scholarship.
L’Oreal is a leading beauty brand across the country. This brand was founded in 1909 by Eugene Schuller. He is the youngest chemist. This brand was found by him and the first product was hair dye. This dye was first sold to Parisian hairdressers. Slowly the popularity of this brand increased and now this brand is the toppest brand around the world.
Benefits of L’Oréal India Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are given below :-
- The Loreal Foundation has launched the L’Oréal India Scholarship.
- Only female students can take advantage of this scholarship.
- This scholarship will bear all the expenses of education.
- Students must secure at least 85% marks in their class 12th board exam.
- The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the students account.
- Rs. 2.5 lakhs Per Annum will be provided.
- Girls can make their future brighter after getting the scholarship amount.
- Girl students will become dependent and can take higher education.
- This foundation will provide an equal opportunity to female students.
- The L’Oréal India Scholarship provides financial assistance to the students.
Features Of L’Oréal India Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are given below :-
- The L’Oréal India Scholarship has been launched by the Loreal Foundation.
- This scholarship is for female students.
- Students must secure at least 85% in their class 12th board exams.
- Female students will succeed in their life.
- Girl students will have to go through the procedure of selection.
- The annual income of the girl student’s family should not exceed 4,00,000/-.
- Amount of Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum will be provided to the female students.
- The last date to apply online is 31st October 2021.
- For more information you can visit the official website of L’Oréal India Scholarship .
The eligibility criteria of this scholarship are given below :-
- Students must be a citizen of India.
- Student must be a girl candidate
- The annual income of the girl student e should not exceed more than rupees 4 lacs.
- Students must secure at least 85% marks in her class 12th board examination.
- Student pursuing a UG degree in the science field of study.
- Students will be selected for the scholarship according to the procedure of selection.
Some of the important documents required for this scholarship are given below :-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Bank Account No.
- Annual Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under L’Oréal India Scholarship
This scholarship is just newly launched for this reason; not much information has been given about it on social networks. If we get any information about it, we will tell you about the L’Oréal India Scholarship. We will update you through our article. The Students can visit the Official Website for more information.