Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Maharashtra Talent Search Exam View Exam & Last Date | Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Registration & Login Portal | Check Reward Amount & All Details |
Nowrosjee Wadia College Pune has launched the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam. This exam was launched for the students who were studying in classes 8th, 9th and 10th. This exam encourages the students to take part and show their skills and talent. Students will be provided a variable amount according to the ranks with which they secured. This mode of exam will be offline.
Today through this article we will provide you with all the information about the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam like Objectives, Highlights, Timelines, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. If you want to grab all the information about the exam, read this article till the end.
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2023
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam is launched under the central government For the students who are studying in classes 8th 9th and 10th. The students must be studying in government-recognised schools. The meritorious students will be provided with a winning prize which will help them with avail education. The winning prize will be provided according to the ranks secured by the students.
Nowrosjee Wadia College has launched Maharashtra Talent Search Exam. This exam will encourage the students and their talent will be judged through this exam. This example recognises the students and gives them amazing opportunities for their education. Only government-recognised students can get the advantage of this exam. The exam will be done in written form.
Highlights Of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam
The highlights of this scholarship are given below:-
|Name Of The Exam||Maharashtra Talent Search Examination|
|Launched By||Nowrosjee Wadia College Pune|
|Launched Under||Central Government|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||Students’ talent will be recognised|
|Benefit||Students will get winning prices|
|Beneficiaries||Students from classes 8th,9th and 10th|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer )|
|Payment Mechanism||e- payment mechanism|
|Form Of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount Of Benefit||Variable|
|Year Of Establishment||1992|
|Eligible States||Maharashtra |
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Eligible Areas||Rural Areas |
|Duration Of Exam||3 Hours|
|Number Of Papers||2|
|Types Of Questions||MCQs|
|Number Of Questions||200|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Date Of Online Application||1st week of September 2020|
|Office Address||Modern Education Society|
Center For Talent Search and Excellence
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam
The main objective of the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam is to recognise the hidden talent of students who are living in rural and urban areas. Students will be provided cash prizes after getting good marks in their exams. Students belonging to classes 9th and 10th from government-recognised schools are eligible for this exam.
Another objective of the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam is to encourage the students to take more and more parts in this exam and show their skills and capability. The students have to give a written exam and interview to take advantage. Students belonging to Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa and Gujarat are eligible for the scholarship.
List Of Eligible States
The list of eligible states are given below:-
List Of Eligible Classes
The list of eligible classes are given below:-
- Class 8th
- Class 9th
The list of winning amount are given below:-
|State Level||Rs. 1000/-|
|Special Prizes||Rs. 200/-|
|Taluka Prizes||Rs. 150/-|
|Consolation Prizes||Rs. 100/-|
|Merit Prizes||Rs. 5000/-, 3000/- and 2000/- To the first second and third level winner|
|Other Medium Prize||Rs. 400/-|
|Certificates||Above 70 marks or more out of 200 in the written examination will be awarded the certificate|
The exam pattern of this exam are given below:-
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English |
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Number of Papers||2 (MAT and SAT )|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be for every right answer|
The syllabus of this example is given below:-
|Paper 1||Mental Ability Test syllabus- This will be a little more difficult level than the mental ability paper of scholarship examination of Standard 8th|
|Paper 2||Scholastic Aptitude Test syllabus- The syllabus will be the same as the school syllabus for standard 8th 9th and 10th|
To enroll in this exam, students have to pay the application fee. For MTSE students have to pay Rs. 150/- if the application form is demanded by the school and if the student is submitting the form individually then they have to pay Rs. 200/-. The payment can be done other by cash or a demand draft in favour of the Hon. director, MTS Examination Pune and payable at Pune.
Admit Card Of Examination
The admit card for Maharashtra Talent Search Examination will be released before the admission test. The candidate can download the admit card from the official website of this examination. Admit card is mandatory without admit card, students will not get entry to the examination centre. Students can download and take out a printout of the admit card and then they have to carry them to the exams centre.
Result Of Examination
The result of the MTSE will be announced online. Students can check them from the official website and can take out the print of that sheet. Those students who have cleared the written test will have to appear for a formal interview carrying 50 marks. The student’s list will be prepared on the basis of their marks in the exam and the interview.
Benefits Of Maharashtra Talent Search Examination
The benefits of this exam are given below:-
- Maharashtra Talent Search Examination has been launched by N. Wadia College Pune.
- This exam is only eligible for the students who are studying in classes 8th, 9th and 10th.
- Students must be studying in government-recognised schools.
- This exam will identify the talent of students.
- There will be written papers for all standards.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- This exam will encourage the students and motivate them.
- Students will be provided winning prizes according to their level and marks.
- This exam recognizes the potential of meritorious students.
- Maharashtra Talent Search Exam is an amazing opportunity for students to show their skills and talent.
Features Of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam
The features of this exam are given below:-
- N.Wadia has Launched Maharashtra Talent Search Exam.
- This exam is launched under the central government.
- Students from classes 8th 9th and 10th are getting opportunities to show their talent.
- Students’ hidden talents will be recognised.
- Students from rural and urban areas can take advantage of this exam.
- Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa and Gujarat are conducting written exams and interviews.
- This exam will encourage the students and the potential of meritorious students will be judged.
- Students have to pay an application of Rs 150 and 200.
- State level prize is Rs.1000/-
- For more information about the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam, you can visit the official website.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:-
- Students from classes 8th, 9th and 10th are eligible for this exam.
- Students must be studying in a government-recognised School.
- Students must belong to the state of Maharashtra.
Some of the important documents for this exam are given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Resident Proof
- Passport Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Maharashtra Talent Search Exam
As this exam has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Get Contact Details
To get contact details students can follow the below-given procedure:-
- First, visit the official website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Now click on the menu option.
- Now click on the Contact Us option.
- All the details will appear on your screen.
If you have any queries regarding the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam, then you can contact on the below-given details:-
- Office Address:-
- Modern Education Society’s
- Centre for Talent Search & Excellence
- Maharashtra Talent Search Examination
- N. Wadia College Campus,
- Pune – 411001
- Contact no. :- +91- 020-26161479
- Email Id:- [email protected]