Maths Talent Search Exam 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Maths Talent Search Exam View Exam & Last Date | Maths Talent Search Exam View Registration & Login Portal | View Allotted Ranks & All Details |
The Indian Institute for studies in mathematics has launched the Maths Talent Search Exam. This examination is launched for the students who are studying from classes 3 to 9 from any recognised school in CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board can take advantage of this examination. This examination is helding to check the students’ talent in math subjects. Students will be awarded cash prizes who secure good rank.
Today through this article we will provide you with all the information about the Maths Talent Search Exam like Objectives, Highlights, Timelines, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. If you want to grab all the information about the examination, read this article till the end.
Maths Talent Search Exam 2023
The Central Government has launched the Maths Talent Search Exam for the students from classes 3rd to 9th. This exam will help the students for competitive exams and the ability or talent of students will also be judged through this exam. Students will be awarded cash prizes and certificates to secure top rank. This is an amazing opportunity to check your capability in math.
The Indian Institute for studies in mathematics has launched the Maths Talent Search Exam. This examination will provide a cash prize to the students who will achieve top rank and from this amount they can fulfil their basic needs of education. This exam will appear generally in the month of January every year. Through this exam, students will understand mathematical concepts and will be prepared for competitive exams.
Highlights Of Maths Talent Search Exam 2023
The highlights of this exam are given below:-
|Name Of The Examination||Maths Talent Search Exam|
|Launched By||Indian Institute for Studies in Mathematics|
|Launched Under||Central Government|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To judge the student’s talent and provide them with cash prizes|
|Benefit||The student will be preparing for competitive exam|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|For Classes||3rd to 9th|
|Eligible Board||CBSE |
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer )|
|Form of Benefit||Amount of Examination|
|Amount of Examination||Variable|
|Application Fee||Rs. 250|
|Duration Of Exam||90 minutes|
|Language of Question Paper||English Marathi|
|Types Of Question||MCQ|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Maths Talent Search Exam 2023
The main objective of the Maths Talent Search Exam is to judge the mathematical concepts of students through the exam. This example checks the mental ability, accuracy and speed of students. students will be able to face competitive exams. Cash Prices will also be provided to the students who will secure top rank. The winning amount is variable according to the rank of the students.
Another objective of the Maths Talent Search Exam is to encourage the students to take part in this examination and grab cash prizes by securing top pranks. The students from classes 3rd to 9th can apply for this exam. This exam will be conducted offline in the month of January every year. Students who thought math is the toughest subject will also take part in this competitive exam and their confidence will build.
Timelines Of Math Talent Search Exam
The timelines of this exam are given below:-
|Online application release date||Updated Soon|
|Last date||Updated Soon|
|Date of hall ticket||Updated Soon|
|Date of exam||Updated Soon|
|Date of publication of answer key||Updated Soon|
|Date of declaration of result||Updated Soon|
|Date of receiving certificates||Updated Soon|
Cash Prizes According To Rank
The cash prizes according to ranks are given below:-
|6th to 10th||INR 750|
|11th to 20||INR400|
|21st to 35th||INR 300|
|36th to 55th||INR 250|
|56th to 80th||INR 225|
|81st to 110th||INR 200|
|111th to 150th||INR 175|
|151st to 200th||INR 150|
The pattern of exam of Maths Talent Search Examination is given below:-
- The exam will be in offline mode
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes
- The language of the exam will be English and Marathi
- Number of questions 50
- MCQ questions
- The total marks for the exam is 100
- Each question will be 2 marks.
- A negative marking of 0.5 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The information about admit card for this exam is listed below :-
- The admit card for Maths Talent Search Exam will be published online on the official website of this exam.
- Students can download the admit card by using the CC revenue reference number and exam seat number created at the time of registration.
- Students have to take out the printout of the downloaded admit card.
- All the details of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Without an admit card, students will not be allowed for the examination.
- The admit card will be sent to the schools one week from the date of the examination.
Result Of Math Talent Search Exam
The information about the result of this exam are given below:-
- Students can check their results on the Maths Talent Search Exam online mode.
- The result of this examination will be published on the official website.
- Students can check their marks on the merit list from the website.
- Students can also download their score card from the official website.
- Students will get their number after filling in their roll number.
- After that, students can take a printout of their scores.
The students have to go to the head office of the government and then take the application form from there. Now you have to fill in all the required details and you have to attach the documents. Now you have to submit the application form to the Institution. After verifying your application form, your form will convert it into a pdf format and submitted to the online portal to the executive director of the Kerala social security mission.
Benefits Of Maths Talent Search Exam 2023
The benefits of these exams are given below:-
- The Indian Institute for Studies in Mathematics has launched the Maths Talent Search Exam.
- This exam is launched for students from class 3rd to 9th.
- This exam will help the students to prepare to face competitive exams.
- Students’ understanding of mathematical concepts will also be judged.
- Those students who thought math was the toughest subject will also be encouraged through this exam.
- The students who secure good ranks will be awarded by cash prizes and certificates.
- The cash prizes are variable according to rank.
- This exam will be held in offline mode.
- The main focus of this exam is on mathematical reasoning, mental ability, novel approach, concepts, accuracy and speed.
- This is an amazing opportunity to show your talent in the Maths Talent Search Exam.
Features Of Math Talent Search Exam 2023
The features of this exams are given below :-
- Maths Talent Search Exam has been launched by the Indian Institute for studies in mathematics.
- This exam is launched under the Central Government.
- Students from classes 3rd to 9th are eligible for this exam.
- This exam will judge the students’ talent in math.
- The most important focus of this exam is on mathematical reasoning, mental ability, novel approach, concepts, accuracy and speed.
- Cash prizes and certificates will be provided to the top rankers.
- This exam will be conducted offline.
- The exam will be held in the month of January every year.
- Students have to see the application for 250 rupees.
- For more information about the Maths Talent Search Exam, you can visit the official website.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:-
- Students must be from class 3rd to 9th.
- Students must be in any recognised school in CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board.
- A student must be an Indian citizen.
Some of the important documents required for this exam are given below:-
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile number
- Fee payment method
- Address proof
Process To Apply Online Under Maths Talent Search Exam
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Maths Talent Search Exam will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Get Contact Details
To get contact details students can follow the below-given procedure:-
- First, visit the official website.
- The home page will appear in front of your stream.
- Now click on the menu option.
- Click on the Contact Us option.
- All the details will appear on your screen.
If you have any query regarding Maths Talent Search Exam then you can contact on the mentioned below details:-
- Email ID:- [email protected]
- Contact no:-+91-9869605839