NEST Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | NEST Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | NEST Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | View Online Status & All Details |
The S.U. Foundation of India has launched the Nest Scholarship. This scholarship is launched for students from class 7th to the college level degree. The amount of scholarship will be provided to the students who will participate in this test. Students can show their talent through this test and can grab the scholarship amount.
Today through this article we will provide you with all the information about the Nest Scholarship like Objectives, Highlights, Timelines, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. If you want to grab all the information about the Scholarship, read this article till the end.
Nest Scholarship 2023
The Government has launched Nest Scholarship for students who are studying from classes 7th to 12th and are pursuing college-level degrees. This amount of scholarship will be given on the basis of marks secured in this test. After getting a scholarship amount students can pursue their education without facing any financial difficulties.
There are many students who are willing to take higher education and they are good at academics. For these types of students, Nest Scholarship has been launched to provide them with financial assistance to carry forward their further education. Students have to qualify for the Nationwide Education and scholarship test for getting a scholarship amount. This is an amazing opportunity for students to make their future brighter.
Highlights Of Nest Scholarship 2023
The highlights of the scholarship are given below :-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Nest Scholarship|
|Launched By||S.U. Foundation of India|
|Launched Under||Central Government|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Foundation||S.U. Foundation of India|
|Objective||To encourage the students for education and provide them with a scholarship amount|
|Benefit||The student will get a scholarship amount|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Mumbai|
|Category of Students||Students person classes from 7th to 12th and college level degree|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e- payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Variable|
|Duration Of Exam||2 hours|
|Pattern Of Exam||MCQ questions|
|Covered Subjects||Math |
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|last date||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Office Address||The Director, Nest,|
SEMCI ( India),
Near Petrol Pump Clare Road Byculla,
|Contact Number||022-6529 2506/ 6529 2507|
Objectives Of Nest Scholarship 2023
The main objective of the Nest Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to economically backward families. This scholarship will be at the expense of the education of students who were unable to pursue higher education. The amount of the scholarship will be provided to the students according to their marks. This scholarship is an amazing opportunity to build their future.
Another objective of the Nest Scholarship is to encourage the students for education through this exam. If students secure good marks they will be provided with a scholarship amount which will help them carry forward their education. students will be provided with many cash prizes. Students have to give 6 exams within this scholarship.
Timelines Of Nest Scholarship
The timelines of this scholarship are given below:-
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Date Of Exam||Updated Soon|
Available States For Exam Center
The available state for exam centers are listed below:-
Available Class or Degrees
The available classes or degrees are given below:-
- Classes 7th to 12th
- Engineering Diploma
- M tech
Types Of Exams
The types of exams are given below:-
- NEST Basic
- NEST Junior-I
- NEST Junior-II
- NEST Senior-I
- NEST Senior-II
- NEST Master
Amount Of Scholarship Exam Wise
The amount of scholarship are given below:-
|Exam Type||Amount Of Scholarship|
|NEST Basic||Rs. 20,000/-|
|NEST Junior-1||Rs. 25,000/-|
|NEST Junior-2||Rs. 30,000/-|
|NEST Senior-1||Rs. 35,000/-|
|NEST Senior-2||Rs. 40,000/-|
|NEST Master||Rs. 50,000/-|
Application Fee Amount According To Exam
The amount of applications are listed below:-
|NEST Basic||Rs. 450/-|
|NEST Junior-1||Rs. 550/-|
|NEST Junior-2||Rs. 550/-|
|NEST Senior-1||Rs. 650/-|
|NEST Senior-2||Rs. 650/-|
|NEST Master||Rs. 750/-|
Duration Of Exam
The duration of the exam are listed below:-
|NEST Basic||2 Hours|
|NEST Junior-1||2 Hours|
|NEST Junior-2||2 Hours|
|NEST Senior-1||2 Hours|
|NEST Senior-2||2 Hours|
|NEST Master||2 Hours|
Benefits Of Nest Scholarship 2023
The benefit of this scholarship are given below:-
- The S.U. Foundation of India has launched the NEST Scholarship.
- This scholarship will provide financial assistance to the students.
- Students can carry forward their education without any hurdles.
- Students’ talent skills will be judged through this exam.
- There are around 6 types of exams.
- The amount of exams will be provided according to the type of exam.
- Students from classes 7th to 12th are eligible for this scholarship.
- The Duration of this exam is 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in this exam.
- For more information about NEST Scholarship, you can visit the official website.
Features Of NEST Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are given below:-
- NEST Scholarship has been launched by S.U. Foundation Of India.
- Students who are residing in the state of Mumbai.
- Students of classes 7th to 12th are eligible for this scholarship.
- UG and PG Degrees are also available.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/- will be provided to the students.
- There are around 65 test centres empanelled in the different states or cities across India.
- The duration of this exam will be 2 hours.
- There are around 6 kinds of exams.
- The last date to apply online under the NEST Scholarship will Updated Soon.
- This is an amazing opportunity for students.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:-
- The student must belong to the state of Mumbai.
- The student must be a student from class 7th to 12th, UG and PG Degree.
- The student must have paid the registration fee according to the exam.
Some of the important documents required for this scholarship are given below:-
- Birth Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Parent Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Phone Number
- Email Id
- Aadhar card
Process To Apply Online Under NEST Scholarship
This scholarship is just newly launched for this reason; not much information has been given about it on social networks. If we get any information about it, we will tell you about the NEST Scholarship. We will update you through our article. The Students can visit the Official Website for more information.
To Get Contact Details
To get contact details students can follow the below-given procedure:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website.
- The homepage will appear in front of you.
- Look at the right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
If you have any queries regarding NEST Scholarship then we can contact on the below-given details:-
- Office Address:-
- The Director, NEST,
- c/o SEMCI (India)
- Piccadilly Flats,
- Nr. Petrol Pump,
- Clare Road,
- Mumbai -400 008
- Telephone Number:- 022-6529 2506 / 6529 2507