Times Of India Scholarship Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Times Of India Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Times Of India Scholarship View Online Status & All Details |
The Times of India Group has launched the Times Of India Scholarship. This scholarship has been launched for those students who are studying from class 10th to 12th. This scholarship will fulfil the basic needs of education for students who are unable to pursue their education due to financial difficulties. The scholarship will provide a scholarship amount to carry forward their education.
Today through this article we will provide you with all the information about the Times Of India Scholarship like Objectives, Highlights, Timelines, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will also provide you with the process to apply online under this scholarship. If you want to grab all the information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Times Of India Scholarship 2023
Times Of India Scholarship has been launched under the Central Government. This is an amazing opportunity for students to carry forward their further education without facing any hurdles. Students from classes 10th to 12th can take advantage of this scholarship. Within this scholarship, Dell laptops will also be provided to the students.
There are many students who have a dream of higher education but cannot do so due to poor financial conditions. Students who are studying from classes 10th to 12th can apply for this scholarship. Times Of India Scholarship will bear all the expenses of education without any worry of funds. Scholarship will help the students to build their future for a better life.
Highlights Of Times Of India Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are given below:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Times Of India Scholarship|
|Launched By||Times of India Group|
|Launched Under||Central Government|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To improve the habit of reading newspaper|
|Benefit||Student can pursue their education|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Available Classes||Class 10th to 12th|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer )|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form Of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount Of Benefit||Variable|
|Renewability||According to academic performance|
|Covered Grant||Maintenance Allowance|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Covered Articles||Current Affairs|
Science and Technology
|Contact Number||022- 68504 282|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Times Of India Scholarship 2023
The main objective of launching the Times Of India Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who belong to underprivileged families. The scholarship will help the students to improve their reading skills and they will also get knowledge about what is going on in society. The students who are studying from class 10th to 12th can take advantage of this scholarship.
One more objective of the Times Of India Scholarship is to encourage students to take higher education and build their future. Students who are good in academics will be provided with a scholarship amount to fulfil their basic needs of education. This scholarship is providing a lucky chance to make their dreams of higher education.
Times Of India Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of the scholarship are given below:-
|Event||Starting Date||Last Date|
|Opening of the Registration form||September 2021||Updated Soon|
|Date of Practice Tests||October 2021||Updated Soon|
|Date of Final Examination||December 2021||Updated Soon|
|Date of Beneficiary List||January 2022||Updated Soon|
|Date of Result||February 2022||Updated Soon|
|Date of Providing Scholarship Amount||March 2022||Updated Soon|
List Of Available Courses
The list of available courses:-
- Social Issues
- Global Developments
Amount Of Scholarship
Within this scholarship, students will get many benefits to the students who are studying from classes 10th to 12th. 100 Students of 10th and 11th will be provided Dell laptops and 100 from class 12th and they will also get admission in the undergraduate courses at Bennett University with a scholarship for 1 year. This scholarship is supporting students to carry forward their education.
There will be four rounds for the selection of the scholarship. The first round is the reading phase in which students have to read current affairs, science and technology, sports, politics, social issues, education, and global development. The second round will be on the basis of a practice test in presentation and then a final examination. After that selected students will be shortlisted and they will call for an interview.
Benefits Of Times Of India Scholarship 2023
The benefits of the scholarship are given below:-
- Times Of India Scholarship has been launched by the Times of India Group.
- This scholarship will provide financial assistance to the students to carry forward their further education.
- From this scholarship, students’ reading skills will improve.
- Students who are studying from class 10th to 12th will benefit from the scholarship.
- Students will be selected on the basis of the procedure of selection.
- 100 students from classes 10th to 12th will be provided Dell laptops.
- From this scholarship, students can build their future by taking higher education.
- Students of class 12 will be able to take admitted to UG through the scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship will be directly transferred to the student’s bank account number.
- For more information about the Times Of India Scholarship, you can visit the official website.
Features Of Times Of India Scholarship 2023
The features of the scholarship are given below:-
- The Times Of India Group has launched the Times Of India Scholarship.
- This scholarship is launched under the Central Government.
- Students from classes 10th to 12th will be provided Dell laptops.
- 100 students will be selected from each class.
- Students of class 12th will get an opportunity to take admission to Bennett University.
- Students have to read seven types of articles.
- Students will be selected on the basis of the procedure of selection.
- Students also have to go through an interview process.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the students to carry forward their education.
- Times Of India Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for students to develop their reading and writing skills.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:-
- The student must be an Indian citizen.
- Students must be studying in classes from 10th to 12th.
Some of the important documents required for the scholarship are given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Annual Income Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Students Id Proof
Process To Apply Online Under Times Of India Scholarship
To possess this scholarship students have to follow the below-given procedure:-
- First, visit the Official Website.
- The home page will appear in front of you
- Now click on the registration link.
- The registration form will appear in front of your screen.
- Fill in all the important details carefully.
- Now click on the register button.
- Your procedure has been completed.
If you have any queries regarding the Times Of India Scholarship then you can contact on the details given below:-
- Telephone Number:- 022-68504282
- Email ID:- [email protected]