Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Vikramaditya Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Vikramaditya Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Minimum Marks & All Details |
The Department of Higher Education has launched the Vikramaditya Scholarship for students who are residents in the state of Madhya Pradesh and belong below the poverty line. this scholarship will be provided to the students who have completed their class 12th and Secure at least 60% marks in their examination. These students will get an advantage of the scholarship amount which will be provided yearly.
Today through this article we will provide you with all the information about the Vikramaditya Scholarship like Objectives, Highlights, Timelines, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. If you want to grab all the information about the fellowship, read this article till the end.
Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched Vikramaditya Scholarship. This scholarship is providing an amazing opportunity for the students who have completed their class 12th and secured 60% marks. Students of the general category and BPL will get this scholarship amount. This amount will fulfil the basic need for the education of students.
There are numerous students who want to carry forward their further education but due to their poor financial condition, they cannot do so. On this basis, Vikramaditya Scholarship has been launched to support them financially by providing them with scholarship amounts. Students will be provided with an amount of rupees 2500 per annum. From this amount, they can fulfil the need for education.
Highlights of Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023
The highlights of the scholarship are given below:-
|Name of the scholarship||Vikramaditya Scholarship|
|Launched by||Department of Higher Education|
|Launched Under||Central Government|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and information technology|
|Eligible State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide scholarship amounts to the students|
|Benefits||Students will be able to get an education|
|Applicable to||Citizens of MP|
|Beneficiary Category||BPL General students|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT ( direct benefit transfer )|
|Payment Mechanism||E-payment mechanism|
|Form Of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Renewability||According to academic performance|
|Amount of Benefit||Rs. 2500/- per annum|
|Covered Grants||Maintenance Allowance|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date||Will be updated soon|
Objectives of Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023
The main objective of the Vikramaditya Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who belong to BPL and general categories. From this scholarship, students can fulfil their basic needs of education but they have to secure at least 60% marks in the class 12th examination. This scholarship will motivate the students to secure good marks in their examinations.
Another objective of the Vikramaditya Scholarship is to encourage students to take higher education without facing any financial difficulties. the dropout rate will decrease through this scholarship and students will complete their higher education. Students will be provided with an amount of rupees 2500 per annum. this amount will be directly transferred to the student bank account number.
Last Date To Apply Online
Vikramaditya Scholarship is providing scholarship amount to students who have passed their class 12th examination with 60% marks. Students can apply online for this scholarship before the last of the academic year in order to be eligible. After the last date of the academic year student will not be selected for the scholarship.
Amount of Scholarship
Students will be provided with any scholarship amount from which they can fulfil their needs in education. The amount of scholarship will be provided annually. The amount of scholarship is Rs. 2500/- per annum. This amount will be directly transferred to the student’s bank account number. Only eligible students will be provided with a scholarship amount.
Minimum %age Required
To get the advantage of this scholarship students has to possess criteria of percentage which is fixed by the selection body. Students have to secure at least 60% marks in their class 12th for availing of this scholarship amount. Those who secure less than 60% marks in their exam are not eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarship Available For
The Central Government has fixed some categories of beneficiaries for getting eligible for getting scholarship amounts. Those students must have passed class 12th and must secure at least 60% marks. Students must belong to the BPL Category and General Category for availing of this scholarship.
Benefits Of Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are given below:-
- The Department Of Higher Education has launched Vikramaditya Scholarship.
- The student must belong to the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Those students who have passed their class 12th are eligible for this scholarship.
- To get benefit from this scholarship students must secure at least 60% marks in their class 12th examination.
- This scholarship is providing educational opportunities to the students.
- Students will be provided with an amount of rupees 2500 per annum.
- The scholarship will help the students for fulfilling their basic needs of education.
- after getting higher education students will move towards employment.
- The annual income of students’ families should not exceed more than rupees 1, 20,000.
- Students will become financially dependent.
- for more information about the Vikramaditya Scholarship, you can visit the official website.
Features of Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are given below:-
- Vikramaditya Scholarship has launched by the Department of Higher Education.
- This scholarship is launched under the central government.
- Only those Students will be provided with this scholarship who has secured 60% marks in their class 12th.
- Student must complete their class 12th.
- Students will be provided with an amount of rupees 2500 per annum.
- The amount of scholarship will be provided annually.
- Students must belong to the general category and BPL categories.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed more than 1,20,000.
- The amount of the scholarship will be directly transferred to the student’s bank account number.
- You can visit the official website of the Vikramaditya Scholarship.
Some of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant must have passed their class 12th.
- Applicants must secure at least 60% marks in their class 12th.
- Students must be from the General category and BPL.
- The annual income of the student family should not exceed more than 1,20,000.
Some of the important documents required for the scholarship are given below:-
- Samagra ID Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Branch Code
- Admission’s Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Photo Id Proof
- Working Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
Process to Apply Online Under Vikramaditya Scholarship
This scholarship is just newly launched for this reason; not much information has been given about it on social networks. If we get any information about it, we will tell you about the Vikramaditya Scholarship. We will update you through our article. The Students can visit the Official Website for more information.
To Do Login
To do login students can follow the below-given procedure:-
- First, visit the official website.
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- Now, look at the right side.
- Click on the Left Arrow.
- The login form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the form carefully
- Now click on the login option.