Young India Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Young India Fellowship View Amount & Last Date | Young India Fellowship Registration & Login Portal | Online Status & All Details |
Ashoka University has launched the Young India Fellowship. This Fellowship is launched for those students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree in liberal arts. The students who will be selected for this fellowship will be provided with an amount of scholarship from which they can pursue their higher education without any financial difficulties. This Fellowship will improve the literacy rate of our country.
Today through this article we will provide you with all the information about the Young India Fellowship like Objectives, Highlights, Timelines, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will also provide you with the process to apply online under this fellowship. If you want to grab all the information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Young India Fellowship 2023
Ashoka University has launched the Young India Fellowship for students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree in liberal studies. The amount of scholarship, the students receive will help them to take higher education and can succeed in their life. This scholarship will resolve the problems of funds which are coming between education. Students can convert the diploma program into research-based master’s degrees according to their choice.
As we all know nowadays education has become more expensive due to this many dropout rates are increasing. On this basis, Young India Fellowship has launched to provide financial support to the students to carry forward their further education. Now students can make their true education and can build their future in a better way. They will not face any type of financial problems after availing of the scholarship.
Highlights Of Young India Fellowship 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are given below:-
|Name of the Fellowship||Young India Fellowship|
|Launched By||Ashoka University|
|Launched Under||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the students who are pursuing a post-graduate degree|
|Benefits||Students will be able to pursue their education|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Haryana|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer )|
|Payment Mechanism||e- payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||100% fee waiver|
|Selection Procedure||Previous academic performance involvement in extracurricular activities|
|Age Limit||Should not exceed 28 years|
|Associated Universities||Carleton college|
University of Pennsylvania
King’s College London
Trinity College Dublin
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date||It will be updated soon|
|Interview Cities|| Bangalore|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Office Address|| Plot No. 2, |
Rajiv Gandhi Education City,
National Capital Region P.O.Rai,
Sonipat Haryana- 131029
Objectives Of Young India Fellowship 2023
The main objective of the Young India Fellowship is to provide financial assistance to the students who are pursuing PhD degrees and want to carry forward their education without any financial difficulties. This scholarship is an amazing opportunity for students to complete their postgraduate diploma courses in liberal studies and leadership. This scholarship is fully funded.
One more objective of the Young India Fellowship is to encourage the students toward education and to build their future without facing any financial problems. The students will be provided with this scholarship after verifying the student’s financial background. This scholarship is only provided to students who are needy and are willing to study further. This scholarship will resolve the problems and make them dependent by providing a scholarship amount.
Reasons To Pursue The Young India Fellowship
The reasons to pursue Young India Fellowship are given below:-
- Changing career path
- Self-discovery and finding purpose
- 21st-century skill building
- Strengthening networks
- Explore the two new perspectives
- Belonging to a community of thought leaders and change-makers
Amount Of Scholarship
The amount of scholarship are given below:-
|Scholarships||Amount Of Scholarship|
|Merit Scholarships on tuition||INR 50,000|
|25% scholarship on tuition||INR 178750|
|50% scholarship on tuition||INR 357599|
|75% scholarship on tuition||INR 536250|
|Full tuition scholarship||INR 715000|
List Of Partner Universities
A list of partner universities are given below:-
|University of Pennsylvania||Trinity College Dublin||Wellesley College|
|Carleton College||Sciences Po||University of Michigan|
|King’s College London||UC Berkeley||Yale University|
Timelines Of Young India Fellowship
The timelines of this Fellowship are given below:-
|Date of Applications||July- August|
|Last date of submission of application||November- December|
|Final offers to selected candidates||February- March|
|Date of application||November- December|
|Last date of submission of application||Updated Soon|
|Final offers to selected candidates||April-May|
|Date of application||January- February|
|Last date of submission of application||March- April|
|Final offer to selected candidates||May- June|
|Offers to waitlisted candidates||June- July|
To avail of Young India Fellowship students have to go through the procedure of selection which will be done by the selection body. Firstly student’s application form will be shortlisted then deserving candidates will be called for the next down. Selected students have to go through a telephonic interview and after getting selected they have to go for a comprehension test and personal interview. A comprehension test will be held just before the interview.
Benefits Of Young India Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are given below:-
- Young India Fellowship has been launched under the Central Government.
- This fellowship is launched to provide financial assistance to the students.
- Students pursuing PG degrees in liberal studies and leadership can apply for this fellowship.
- Students will get a chance to convert the diploma program into a research-based master’s degree.
- This fellowship will be pursued by the courses offered by the partner universities.
- This fellowship will help the students to build their future.
- Students must be good at academics.
- The scholarship will help the students to develop their leadership qualities.
- This Fellowship will make the student dependent to complete their education.
- For more information about the Young India Fellowship, you can visit the official website.
Features Of Young India Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are given below:-
- Ashoka University has launched the Young India Fellowship.
- This is launched under the Central Government.
- This scholarship is fully-funded.
- Students pursuing PhD degrees can take advantage of the scholarship.
- The age of students should not be more than 28 years.
- Students must be good in academics.
- Students must pass their UG degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- There are around 9 universities which are partners in the scholarship.
- Students will be selected by the selection body for this scholarship.
- Young India Fellowship is an amazing opportunity for students to make their future brighter by taking higher education.
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship are given below:-
- Students must pass their undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- A student must be a citizen of India.
- The student’s age should not exceed more than 28 years.
- Students must be good at written and verbal communication skills.
Some of the Important documents required for the scholarship are given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Education Certificate
- Age Proof
- Residence Certificate
- Student Identity Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Young India Fellowship
To possess this fellowship students have to follow the below-given procedure:-
- First, visit the Official Website.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- Click on the menu option.
- Click on the Apply Option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Now click on the new Registration option.
- Now you have to select the program Young India Fellowship.
- Press the Continue option.
- A new page will appear.
- You can register with your Google account.
- Click on the next option.
- The registration will appear in front of you.
- Fill out the form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.
To Get Contact Details
To get contact details you can follow the below-given procedure:-
- First, visit the official website of this fellowship.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- Now scroll down the page.
- At last, we will get the Contact Us option.
- Click on the option.
- All the details will appear in front of your screen.
If you have any queries regarding the Young India Fellowship, then you can contact on the details given below:-
- Office Address:-
- Plot No. 2,
- Rajiv Gandhi Education City,
- National Capital Region
- Haryana-131029 (India)
- Phone: +91-130-2300000
- Email:- [email protected]