NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship Apply Online | NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship Application Form | NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship Notification | Vidyonnathi Scholarship Online Registration |
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with a new scholarship which is known as NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship. Under this scholarship, the students will get a chance to receive Free Civil Services Coaching. This scholarship is especially for those who belong to Backward Classes. Today through this article we will describe to you everything about NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship 2023 including objectives, eligibility criteria, and important documents. If you want to know everything about this scholarship you have to read our article from the top to the end. We will also share with you all the relevant application procedures under this scholarship
About NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship
This scholarship has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship has been launched in order to provide free Civil Services Coaching Classes to interested applicants. The students who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Backward Class (BC), Kapu, Brahmin, Minority, and Extremely Backward Classes (EBC) can easily take the advantage of this scholarship. This scholarship will provide 9 months of free coaching to the beneficiaries. The students will receive free coaching for UPSC Civil Services Examination. Interested applicants should visit the Official Website and can easily apply online under this scholarship.
Details About NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the scholarship||NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme|
|Launched by||The Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits||The students will get free coaching classes|
|Objectives||To provide free coaching for UPSC Civil Services Examination|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
The main objective of launching this scholarship is to provide Free Coaching Classes to the students who are not able to pay the higher fees of their schools and colleges. NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme is especially for those students who do not have enough funds to continue their education. This scholarship is for those students who are financially weak and want to pursue civil services coaching course. The Government has launched this scholarship in order to train the interested applicants so that with the help of this training the students will get a chance to crack the UPSC Civil Services Examination. The amount will be directly submitted into the bank account of the beneficiaries. All the applicants will have to apply for this scholarship through the official website.
Schedule Of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
The schedule under this scholarship is as follows:-
|Starting Date of Online Applications||24 May 2022|
|Last Date for Online Applications||2 June 2022|
|NTR Vidyonnathi Admit Card 2022 Download||From 2 June 2022 Onward|
|Examination Date||25 June 2022 & 26 June 2022|
Benefits And Features Of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- This scholarship has been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The government has launched this scholarship for the students who belong to economically weaker sections of the society.
- The main objective of launching this scholarship is to provide educational opportunities to the students.
- The students will be able to continue their education without worrying about any financial hurdles.
- This scholarship will help the student to create their future better for tomorrow.
- It will help the student to focus on their role as the student will be free from all kinds of financial burdens.
- With the help of this scholarship, the students of the country will be able to stand on their own feet by getting a better future.
- This scholarship will help the students of the state to pursue higher education of their choice.
- NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme will provide free Civil Services Coaching to the students.
- The applicant should have completed the given eligibility criteria to apply under this scholarship.
- If you belong to a weaker section of the society, this scholarship is waiting for you.
- The applicant can only apply under the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme if he or she is living in Andhra Pradesh.
- Interested applicants should visit the official website and can easily apply online.
The eligibility criteria under NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme is as follows:-
- The applicant must fulfil the age limit including the upper age limit mentioned by the Vidyonnathi Scholarship.
- The Applicants who are benefiting any other government scholarships are not eligible for the scholarship scheme
- Student scholars of the previous NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme are not eligible for the new scholarship.
- The student must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant should hold a graduate degree from a recognized institution/ must be in the final year of any graduate program
- The student must belong to SC/ ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin or EBC Community.
- Annual Family Income of the candidate must not exceed INR 6,00,000.
- The age of the applicant must qualify as per the UPSC guidelines.
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme is as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
Apply Online Under NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship 2023
The procedure to apply for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the NTR Vidyonnathi
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.