Bazm e Niswan Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Bazm e Niswan Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Selection Procedure & All Details |
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship is launched by the Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust. This scholarship is giving an amazing opportunity for female students. Those female students want to continue their higher education but cannot do so due to the financial crisis. This scholarship was launched in order to help female students who belong to economically backward sections. Now through scholarships, female students can make their dreams true.
Today in this article we will provide you with all the information about the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship such as the process, objective, timeline, highlights, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, important documents etc. Apart from this, we will tell you how to apply online under this scholarship. If you want to trap all this information then you have to read our article carefully till the end.
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship 2023
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship has been launched by Bazm- e -Niswan charitable trust. This scholarship will provide financial funds to economically backward students. In the financially weaker section, students can take advantage of this scholarship to pursue higher education. This scholarship is launched for female candidates. More than 55000 female students benefit from this scholarship. This scholarship will provide variable offers in various fields.
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship is giving equal opportunity to the girls to carry forward their education. This scholarship is for those female students who are not able to afford it due to various problems in their families. Those female students who have secured 50% marks in their previous exams can take advantage of the scholarship. A lucky chance is provided to the female students to make their dreams true.
Highlights of Bazm- e- Niswan Scholarship 2023
The highlights of the scholarship are given below:-
|Name of the Scholarship||Bazm- e- Niswan Scholarship|
|Launched by||Bazm e Niswan charitable trust|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to female students who belong to financially weak families|
|Benefit||They will be able to pursue their higher education|
|Organisation set up on||1974|
|Applicable to||Underprivileged female students|
|Mode of transfer||DBT ( direct benefit transfer|
|Payment mechanism||e- payment mechanism|
|Form of benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of scholarship||Not given|
|Percentage||Must secure 50% marks in their previous exam|
|Last date||15 December 2020|
|Mode of application||online|
Objectives of Bazm- e- Niswan Scholarship
The main objective of the Bazm- e Niswan- Scholarship is to support female students to carry forward their education. There are many female students who want to study further but due to the weaker financial condition of their families, they cannot do so. This Scholarship will help them to study further. Female students will provide a lot of offers in various fields. Those female students who are facing financial problems will get an advantage of this scholarship.
Another objective of the Bazm- e -Niswan Scholarship is to encourage female students to carry on their education without any worry of money. From this scholarship, they can make their dreams true of further education. Numerous girls have taken advantage of this scholarship. To take advantage of this scholarship, a student must belong to an underprivileged family and she secured 50% marks in their previous exam.
List Of Delegated Officials
The list of delegated officials are as follows:-
Some Other Programs
Some of the other programs run by this trust are as follows:-
|Sahaara II – Self Help Programme||Sahaara I – Reaching Out and Expansion||Nursery Lora – A Play Home For Kids With a Difference|
|Natural Disaster Relief Program||Medical Aid||Dissemination Of Information On Islam|
|Care For Elderly||Basera Project||Assistance For The Marriage of Girls|
To avail of the Bazm- e- Niswan Scholarship applicants have to go through the selection procedure. The amount will be provided on the basis of their needs and on the basis of their academic performance in the previous year. The trustees will go through the application forms along with the evidence that the applicant has provided into their account and on the basis of their academic performance. After clearing all their doubts then they will approve a scholarship for the candidate.
Board of Trustees
The members of the board of trustees are as follows:-
|Husna Ziaullah Sheriff||President|
|Ayesha Nayab Ahmed||Secretary|
|Syeda Rahmath Banu||Joint Secretary|
Benefits of Bazm e Niswan Scholarship 2023
The benefit of the scholarship are given below:-
- Bazm e Niswan Scholarship has been launched by Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust.
- The scholarship is launched for female students
- This scholarship will bear all the expenses of education for female candidates.
- This Scholarship provides equal opportunity to the girls.
- Female students from underprivileged families can take advantage of this scholarship.
- Numerous girls have already taken advantage of this scholarship.
- A variable field will be offered to the female students who are facing financial problems.
- The scholarship is for meritorious students.
- Women must secure 50% marks in their previous exams.
- To get this scholarship, students have to apply from the official website of the scholarship.
- Female students must be eligible to get financial help in order to continue their education through Bazm- e- Niswan Scholarship
Features of Bazm e Niswan Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are given below:-
- Bazm e Niswan Scholarship has been launched by Bazm- e- Niswan Charitable Trust.
- This organisation was set up in 1974.
- Through this scholarship, more than 55000 girls have taken advantage.
- Female students of underprivileged families can take advantage of the scholarship.
- Those female students who are applying for this scholarship should be eligible to receive the zakat amount.
- Those students who belong to the Syed category for their separate funds will be provided to poor and deserving students of this category.
- Female students must have a receipt of fees paid for the current year.
- Students must secure at least 50% in their previous exam.
- Variable offers will be provided to the girls within the scholarship.
- The Bazm- e- Niswan Scholarship is doing such good work that the literacy rate of female students has also increased.
The applicant has to follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- New applicants who are students of 1st PUC, 1st-year diploma, and 1st year UG degree (BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, BSc) can apply for this scholarship.
- Renewable applications are for those students who are currently studying for a 2nd PUC or 3rd-year diploma.
- Students must have at least 50% marks in their previous exam.
- Students must have received fees paid for the current year
- Students must be eligible to receive the zakat amount.
- For those who are Syed for Dam separate funds have been reserved for Poor and deserving students.
Some of the important documents required for the scholarship are given below:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Marksheet of 10th class
- Marksheet of 12th class
- Marksheet of the previous exam
- Aadhar card
- Fee receipt of the current year
- In the case of a person with special needs- a disability certificate issued by the Government of Karnataka is issued by a registered doctor on letterhead.
- In the case of orphans – the death certificate of the parent.
Process To Apply Online Under Bazm e Niswan Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage.
- Click on the Scholarships For Girls tab.
- Then, click on the link to Scholarship 2021.
- Scholarship details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now click on the Apply Button.
- Some instructions will appear on your screen.
- Read these instructions and then click on the Apply Now button.
- The Registration Form will get displayed.
- Fill out the form correctly.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- First of all the applicant will need to visit the official website.
- Then you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Contact Us button.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
If you have any query regarding Bazm- e- Niswan Scholarship, then you can contact on the below-given details:-
- Office Address:-
- Bazm-e-Niswan Charitable Trust,
- No. 37
- Muniswamy Road
- Tasker Town
- Bangalore- 560051
- Contact number:- 91-80 -22860023