GATE Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | GATE Scholarship View Exam & Last Date | GATE Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | View Exam Status & All Details |
GATE Scholarship is launched by the All India Council for Technical Education. This scholarship is launched for students who are pursuing their post-graduation courses. Those students who are underprivileged can take advantage of this scholarship. This scholarship is available for all the students who have qualified for the GATE examination. Masters of engineering, master of technology, and master of architecture can apply.
Through this article, we will provide you with all the information related to the GATE Scholarship such as the process, objective, highlights, timelines, important information, eligibility criteria, important documents, contact details etc. Apart from this, we will also tell you the process to apply for the scholarship. If you want to grab all this information then you have to read our article carefully till the end.
GATE Scholarship 2023
The All-India Council for Technical Education has launched the GATE Scholarship for those students who belong to economically weaker families. Through the scholarship, they can make their dreams true. Technical Education will improve and the rate of employment will be increased by this scholarship. From this Scholarship, funds will be provided to the students through a direct bank transfer process in their bank accounts.
There are lakhs of students who want to carry forward their education but due to poor financial conditions, they cannot do so. Due to this reason, this scholarship has been launched to support them. A monthly benefit of Rs 12,400 will be provided to them. Students who have qualified for the GATE examination can apply for the scholarship.
Highlights of GATE Scholarship 2023
The highlights of the scholarship are given below: –
|Name of the scholarship||GATE Scholarship|
|Launched by||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the financially weak students|
|Benefit||Students will be able to continue their higher education|
|Scholarship offered||Post-graduation students|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Mode of transfer||DBT (direct benefit transfer)|
|Form of benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective Of GATE Scholarship 2023
The main objective of the GATE Scholarship is to support financially weaker students to complete their higher education. Most of the students are academically good but due to their poor financial condition, they lose hope for better education. So, this scholarship brings a ray of hope for them. Now with this scholarship, they can make their dreams true.
One more objective of the GATE Scholarship is to encourage students to higher education so that technical education will be improved and the literacy rate in our country will increase rapidly. They will be provided monthly benefits of Rs 12,400 direct bank transfer in their bank account. From this, they can fulfil all their basic needs related to their education.
Extension Of Registration Date
Extension of GATE Scholarship issued by responsible Authorities. The notification has been released that the last date to apply for the scholarship has been extended again till 31 January 2022 for academic sessions 2021-2022. A lot of changes have been brought by the concerned authority. The last date for the student verification by the respective institution has also been extended to 15th January 2022.
Amount Of Scholarship
This scholarship is for Postgraduate students. Through this scholarship, they will be provided with an amount of Rs 12,400 per month for two years or until they complete their course. Students will also get an advantage of Rs 20,000 annually. From this amount, they can bear all the expenses to continue their higher education. The amount will be provided to the students monthly.
The student will be selected based on their satisfactory academic performance. The student must be certified by the head of the institute and do obligatory work. Students have to give assurance that he or they will not leave the course in the middle. The student should maintain good discipline if He/she is caught in the act of ragging or any Miss behaviour, then the scholarship may be discontinued.
Benefits Of GATE Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are given below: –
- GATE Scholarship is launched by the All-India Council.
- This scholarship is launched for postgraduate students.
- Students of underprivileged families can take advantage of the scholarship.
- There will be many e benefits available for the postgraduate students.
- From this scholarship amount, they can continue their higher education without any hurdles.
- All the citizens of India can take advantage of the scholarship.
- Scholarships provide a lucky chance for PG students.
- Students doing post-graduation can take advantage of this scholarship.
- If academically good students take part in the scholarship, then they can improve their future.
- Under the GATE scholarship, students will be provided Rs 12,400 per month.
- Students must be GATE qualified.
- Students can take a medical leave for 30 days in an academic year.
Features Of GATE Scholarship 2023
The features of the scholarship are given below: –
- The All-India Council has launched the GATE Scholarship.
- GATE-qualified students can take advantage of the scholarship.
- This scholarship is launched for postgraduate students.
- Students who belong to poor families can take advantage of the scholarship
- To grab the scholarship, the student does not receive any financial assistance from any other scholarship.
- Students should maintain discipline if they misbehave with any other student the scholarship will be discontinued.
- Students will be provided with a monthly advantage of Rs 12,400 per month.
- Only Indian citizens can avail the scholarship.
- The amount of postgraduate scholarship will be changed as per the notification issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- GATE Scholarship will be provided based on the academic year.
- You can check the date notification on the official website of this scholarship.
- There will be a selection process to take advantage of this scholarship.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below: –
- The candidate must be a permanent and legal resident of India.
- The candidate must be pursuing a postgraduate course.
- The candidate must not belong to the OBC category.
- The candidate must have a relevant certificate to support her claims.
- The candidate must be qualified in GATE.
- For Indian students, agent students sponsor Candidates and candidates admitted in PG courses are not eligible for the scholarship.
Some of the important documents required for the scholarship are given below: –
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Backward category certificate
- Income proof
- Economically backward certificate
- Any other certificate
- GATE certificate
Process To Apply Online Under GATE Scholarship
This scholarship is just newly launched for this reason not much information has been given about it on social networks. If any information will come about it, we will tell you about the GATE scholarship. We will update you through our article. You can visit the Official Website of the scholarship.
If you have any queries regarding the GATE Scholarship then you can contact the mentioned below details: –
- Phone no: –011-26131576
- Email: – [email protected]