Google PhD Fellowship India Program Apply Online | PhD Fellowship India Program Eligibility Criteria | Google PhD Fellowship India Program Stipend | Google Fellowship India Program Status |
A new scholarship has been released by Google which is known as Google PhD Fellowship India Program. Under this Fellowship, Google will provide Monthly Fellowship and financial assistance for many other expenses to the fellows who are enrolled in Ph.D. at an Indian University. Today, through this article, we are going to make you clear all the important information related to Google PhD Fellowship India Program 2023 such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, and process of application. To get all the important information related to this scheme you have to read our article till the end. We will let you know every single thing about this scheme through our article.
About Google PhD Fellowship India Program
This scholarship has been launched by Google. Through Google Fellowship India Program, the fellows will get a monthly Fellowship and Contingency Grant. This highly competitive program offers both early and late-stage Ph.D. fellowships to recognize and encourage graduate students doing work in Computer Science and related CR fields. Full-time graduate students pursuing a Ph.D. and enrolled in an Indian institution may apply under this scholarship. The Fellows will get USD 50,000 as a monthly Fellowship through this Fellowship. Interested applicants should visit the Official Website and can easily apply online.
Details About Google PhD Fellowship India Program
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the scholarship||Google PhD Fellowship India Program|
|Benefits||Fellows will get Monthly Fellowship|
|Objectives||To provide monetary help to the fellows|
|Beneficiaries||Phd Enrolled Students at an Indian University|
|Expenses||Research-related expenses, Travel expenses including Overseas travel|
|Monthly Fellowship||USD 50,000|
Objectives Of Google PhD Fellowship India Program
The main objective of launching this scholarship is to provide financial services to the fellows who are pursuing Ph.D. Degree Courses. Under Google Fellowship India Program, the beneficiaries will get a monthly Fellowship of about USD 50,000. The main purpose to launch this fellowship is to recognize outstanding graduate students doing exceptional and innovative research in fields related to computer science and related fields. The Students doing Ph.D. from any recognized institute can apply for this fellowship. If the student is getting a fellowship or scholarship from another institution, then they will not be able to apply for it.
List Of Fields
The list of fields under the Google PhD India Program is as follows:-
- Optimizations and Markets,
- Computational Neuroscience,
- Human Computer Interaction,
- Machine Learning,
- Machine Perception,
- Speech Technology and Computer Vision,
- Mobile Computing,
- Natural Language Processing,
- Privacy and Security,
- Programming Language and Software Engineering,
- Quantum Computing,
- Structured Data & Database Management and Systems & Networkings.
Benefits And Features Of Google Fellowship India Program
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- This scholarship has been launched by Google.
- Fellowship India Program is specially for those students who are enrolled in Phd.
- The applicants who are enrolled in PhD should be studying at Indian University.
- Interested applicants must be pursuing computer science or related areas.
- The fellows will get USD 50,000 through Fellowship India Program.
- Under this scholarship, the candidates will get a chance to do an internship at Google after successfully clearing the internship interview process.
- The Duration of this Fellowship is only for 4 years.
- This Fellowship is available for Africans and Indians who are pursuing PhD Degrees.
- With the help of this scholarship, the fellows will also link to Google Research Mentors.
- Google employees, and their spouses, children, and members of their household are not eligible to apply under this scholarship.
- The applicant should complete all the given eligibility criteria to apply under this scholarship.
- It is necessary for all the applicants to contain all the required documents to take the advantage of monthly Fellowship program.
The eligibility criteria under Google Fellowship India Program is as follows:-
- The applicant must be a PhD enrolled student at an Indian University
- Candidate should have obtained an Undergraduate/Masters degree from an Indian University
- Interested applicant must be a professional who is employed with a registered organization in India
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the Google Fellowship India Program is as follows:-
- Applicant’s resume with links to publications (if available).
- Available transcripts (mark sheets) starting from first year/semester of Bachelor’s degree till date.
- Research statement of purpose (maximum of two pages).
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the applicant’s work (at least one coming from the thesis advisor in case of current PhD students).
Apply Online Under Google PhD Fellowship India Program 2023
The procedure to apply under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of Google.
- Homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.
The contact information under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Email: [email protected]