GREAT Scholarship India Apply Online | GREAT Scholarship India Online Registration | GREAT Scholarship India Application Form | GREAT Scholarship India Last Date |
The GREAT Scholarship India has been started by the British Council of India. This scholarship has been launched in order to provide monetary help to the students who are studying in the listed universities. The British Council of India has offered a lot of scholarships for the students which will provide them with financial support. Today in this article we will tell you every single thing about GREAT Scholarship India 2023 including Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Important documents, and so on. To know everything about this scholarship you have to read our article from the top to the end.
About GREAT Scholarship India
The British Council of India has launched a new scholarship which is known as GREAT Scholarship India. Under this scholarship, the BCI will provide a lot of rewards to the students who are available at the various colleges present in the region. The ability of English of the students should be required as per the requirement of the individual institutes. There are almost 103 scholarships that will provide benefits to the students. Only those students will get the benefit of this scholarship who are studying in the universities which are listed and selected under this scholarship. The course which is applied for under this scholarship will be starting in September. Interested applicants should register themselves as soon as possible under this scholarship.
Details About GREAT Scholarship India
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Scholarship’s Name||GREAT Scholarship India|
|To whom the scholarship is offered||British Council of India|
|Benefits||The students will get various awards|
|Objectives||The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial services to the students|
|Beneficiaries||Students taking admission in various colleges/ Universities included in this scholarship|
|Total No. Of Scholarship||103|
|No. Of Universities||9|
Objectives Of GREAT Scholarship India
As you all know, the Government of India is starting many schemes for the future of the children of our country, due to which the children are getting a lot of benefits and their education is also getting a lot of support. Similarly, the British Council of India has organized a new scholarship named GREAT Scholarship India. The main goal of starting this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the children so that they can complete their studies successfully. The benefit of this scholarship will be given to only those children who study in UK universities. This scholarship will inculcate in the students the spirit of studying in UK universities. With the help of this scholarship, the students will become independent and developed.
List Of Universities
The list of universities under AIS Global Scholarship India is as follows:-
- Imperial College London
- Newcastle University
- University of Nottingham
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Bath
- University of East Anglia
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Kent
- University of Warwick
Number Of Scholarship
The number of GREAT Scholarships is as follows:-
|Eligible Country||Number Of Scholarship|
The rewards details under AIS Global Scholarship India are as follows:-
|University||Value Per Scholarship||Subject or Course Accepted|
|Imperial College of London||GBP 10,000||Science, Technology, Engineering, and Medicine|
|Robert Gordon University||GBP 10,000||All Subjects|
|Sheffield Hallam University||GBP 10,000||All Subjects|
|University of Bath||Up to GBP 25,000||Engineering & Design; Humanities & Social Sciences; Science; Management|
|University of Cranfield||GBP 11,000||Full-time master’s courses in Energy and Power, Environment and Agrifood, Water, Manufacturing, Transport Systems|
|University of Kent||GBP 10,000||All Subjects|
|University of Nottingham||GBP 10,000||All Subjects|
|University of Warwick||GBP 20,000||Master’s programs in the School of Engineering|
|Newcastle University||GBP 10,000||All Subjects|
|University of East Anglia||GBP 10,000||All Subjects|
The selection procedure under GREAT Scholarship India is as follows:-
- The selection will be based on pre-set criteria, the British Council panel will review each application. An interview will be conducted for the candidates who have been shortlisted as part of the final selection process.
- The scholarship recipients will be informed by the university and will issue the funding after registration.
- The selection panel of the British Council will make the final call on awarding the scholarship.
- Selected candidates will have to make their financial arrangements for living, traveling, and studying in the UK.
Benefits And Features Of GREAT Scholarship India
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The GREAT Scholarship India has been launched by the British Council of India.
- The candidates will be able to apply for the scholarship by getting admission to the college affiliated with the council and applying for the scholarship scheme.
- This program allows the recipients to complete their postgraduate(taught) program in any one of the participating UK universities.
- Citizens and present residents of India, China, Indonesia, Turkey, Malaysia, or Thailand can take the advantage of this scholarship.
- The applicant must fulfill the English language requirement of the interested UK university via IELTS or equivalent test score.
- Students of other eligible countries must check the scholarship’s official page for the list of participating universities.
- The GREAT Scholarship India has been launched in order to support and encourage international students to pursue higher studies in the UK.
- Interested applicants should visit the Official Website and can easily apply online.
- It is necessary for all the applicants to contain all the required documents to take the advantage of this scholarship.
- The applicant must complete the given eligibility criteria.
- Under this scholarship, The list of participating UK universities varies from country to country.
- The GREAT scholarship covers the full tuition fees for one-year postgraduate programs or the tuition fee for the first year of master’s degree programs with a duration of two years.
The eligibility criteria under GREAT Scholarship India are as follows:-
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must hold an Indian passport.
- The student must hold an undergraduate degree for admission into a postgraduate program at a UK university.
- The ability of English of the students should be required as per the requirement of the individual institutes.
- Applicants must have an offer from one of the participating UK universities.
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under GREAT Scholarship India is as follows:-
- A valid passport and UK student visa
- The graduation mark sheet and certificate
- ELP certificate(Test scores like IELTS/TOEFL/CAE can be submitted)
- All other requirements as laid out by the selected university
Apply Online Under GREAT Scholarship India 2023
The procedure to apply for this scholarship is as follows:-
- The applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh by visiting the Official Website
- The process will take up to ten working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd, a web-based information portal.
- Now you have to enter your University username and password for logging in to my Portal.
- If you face any problems you can go to the Scholarship Support System.
- By following the procedure you can easily apply for this scholarship.