Kothari Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Kothari Fellowship View Amount & Last Date | Kothari Fellowship Registration & Login Portal | View Online Status & All Details |
The University Grant Commission has launched the Kothari Fellowship. This fellowship is launched for PhD degree students. Within this fellowship, students will be provided an amount to pursue their degree without any worry of financial difficulties. The scholarship will help the students to make their future brighter and to succeed in their life.
Today through this article we will provide you with all the information about Kothari Fellowship like Objectives, Highlights, Timelines, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will also provide you with the process to apply online under this fellowship. If you want to grab all the information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Kothari Fellowship 2023
The Central Government has launched the Kothari Fellowship. This fellowship is providing a lucky chance for students who are undertaking PhD or postdoctoral degrees. This fellowship supports the students by providing them with an amount of Rs. 46500/- to complete their PhD degree. The amount of fellowship will be provided monthly to the student from which they can fulfil the basic needs of education.
There are many students who are willing to pursue higher level education but due to their poor financial condition, they cannot do so. On this basis, Kothari Fellowship has been launched to promote research with studies among the students. After getting higher education, the literacy and employment rate will increase rapidly.
Highlights Of Kothari Fellowship 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are given below:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Kothari Fellowship|
|Launched By||University Grants Commission|
|Launch Under||Central Government|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance To the students|
|Benefits||Students can pursue their education|
|Applicable To||Citizens Of India|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form Of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Amount Of Benefit||Rs. 45,000/-|
|Renewability||According to academic performance|
|Duration Of Scholarship||3 years|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date||Will be updated soon|
|Office Address|| University Grant Commission,|
New Delhi- 110002
|Contact Number||011- 233 60446|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives of Kothari Fellowship 2023
The foremost objective of Kothari Fellowship is to provide financial assistance to the students who are pursuing PhD or postdoctoral courses. Fellowship will make the students dependent and will also help them to pursue their education without any worry of funds. This is an amazing opportunity for students to take higher education and to succeed in their life.
One more objective of the Kothari Fellowship is to encourage the students to take interest in PhD courses. This fellowship will provide an amount of Rs. 46,500/- for completing their education. The duration of the fellowship is 3 years. After getting higher education students will illuminate the name of a country by getting succeeded.
Amount of Fellowship
Within the Kothari Fellowship, students will be provided with a fellowship amount to carry forward their education. The total amount of this fellowship is Rs. 1, 35,300. This amount will be distributed in 3 years. First-year students will get Rs. 43,800/- in the second year Rs. 45,000/- and in 3rd year Rs.46, 500. This amount will be directly transferred to the student’s bank account number.
Amount For Emergency
Kothari Fellowship will provide the fellowship amount as well as the emergency amount also. This is the best advantage of this fellowship. If a student gets any type of emergency or any problem then within this fellowship student will be provided with an emergency amount of Rs.1 lakh. From this amount, students can resolve their problems.
Duration Of Fellowship
The duration of the Kothari Fellowship is fixed by the government. The amount of this fellowship will be provided to the students for 3 years till the completion of the course. The fellowship is fully funded and covers all the expenses of education and also provides an emergency amount. Students did not face any type of financial problems in education till 3 years.
Number Of Scholarships
Kothari Fellowship will be provided to the numerous students which will be selected by the selection body according to their academic performance. Around 500 students will be selected for the fellowship and then they will be provided with the amount of fellowship.
Benefits Of Kothari Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are given below:-
- The University Grants Commission has launched the Kothari Fellowship.
- This fellowship is launched for Indian students.
- Those students who are pursuing PhD degrees or postdoctoral positions can apply for the fellowship.
- This is an amazing opportunity for the students to carry forward their education.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the students for a better future.
- The duration of this fellowship is three years.
- The total amount of this fellowship which will be provided in 3 years is Rs. 1, 35,000 rupees.
- Students will become dependent and can continue their education.
- This fellowship will have students in their careers.
- In case of emergency, students will be provided with an emergency amount of Rs. 1 lakh.
- For more information about Kothari Fellowship you can visit the official website.
Features Of Kothari Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are given below:-
- The Union Grants Commission has launched the Kothari Fellowship.
- This fellowship is launched under the Central Government.
- Students who are pursuing PhD or postgraduate courses can apply for this fellowship.
- The amount of fellowship will be provided yearly.
- The age of the student should not exceed more than 35 years.
- Students will be provided with an amount of Rs. 43,800 in the first year.
- An emergency amount will also be provided to the students.
- This fellowship will build the future of students and help them to succeed in their life.
- The duration of the fellowship is 3 years.
- Kothari Fellowship will make the students dependent.
The eligibility criteria for this fellowship are given below:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- The age should not be accepted more than 35 years.
- Students must be pursuing a PhD degree.
Some of the important documents required for this fellowship are given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Student Identity Card
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Admission Fee Receipt
- Last Year Marksheet
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Kothari Fellowship
This fellowship is just newly launched for this reason; not much information has been given about it on social networks. If we get any information about it, we will tell you about the Kothari Fellowship. We will update you through our article. You can visit the Official Website of this Fellowship.
To Get Contact Details
To get contact details you can follow the below-given procedure:-
- First visit the official website.
- The home page will appear in front of you
- Now click on the Contact Us option.
- All the contact details will appear in front of your screen.
If you have any queries regarding the Kothari Fellowship then you can contact on the below-given details:-
- Office Address:-
- University Grants Commission,
- Bahadur Shah,
- Zafar Marg,
- New Delhi – 110002
- Telephone Number:- 011-23360446
- Email Id:- [email protected]