Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | MGNF Benefits & Features | Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship Registration & Login Portal | MGNF Check Exam Pattern & All Details |
The Government of Karnataka has launched the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship. This fellowship is launched for those students who are pursuing UG or PG degrees from an identified university. This fellowship will provide an amount of Rs. 50,000/- for completing their professional courses.
Today through this article we will provide you with all the information about this fellowship like Objectives, Highlights, Timelines, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will also provide you with the process to apply online under this fellowship. If you want to grab all the information about this fellowship, read this article till the end.
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023
The State Government of Karnataka has launched the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship. This fellowship is launched to provide financial assistance to the students of UG or PG degree courses. From this amount, they can pursue their degrees without any worry of financial difficulties. This will help them to complete their research and succeed in their life.
This fellowship is helping students who have a dream of Higher Education. This fellowship will help the students to fulfil their dream of taking a UG or PG degree in professional courses. Within this fellowship, the government is providing an amount of Rs. 50,000/- to the students to carry forward their further education. The fellowship will also increase the literacy rate in the state of Karnataka.
Highlights of Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are given below:-
|Name of the Fellowship||Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship|
|Launched By||State Government of Karnataka|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the students of UG or PG degree|
|Benefit||The student will be able to pursue their Education|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e- payment mechanism|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 years|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Renewability||According to academic performance|
|Covered Grant||Maintenance Allowance |
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Eligible States||Bangalore |
|Collaborated with||State Skill Development Mission |
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship Application
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
|No. Of IIMs||9|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Indian Institute of Management,|
India – 560076
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023
The main objective of the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship is to provide financial assistance to students who are pursuing PG and UG degrees. This fellowship will support the students to pay their college fees without any difficulties of money and they can carry forward their further education. Nowadays, the fees for PG and UG degrees are expensive but by giving this amount, the problems of students will be resolved.
One more objective of this fellowship is to encourage the students to take higher and higher education and illuminate the name of our country by getting success in life. This fellowship will provide an amount of Rs. 50,000 per month for completing their UG or PG degrees. Now the dreams of students will come true after getting the amount of this scholarship for their education.
The timelines of this fellowship are given below:-
|Registration date||13 February 2021|
|Last Date of Application||27 March 2021|
|Date of Written Entrance||18 July 2021|
|Date of Interview||2nd to 4th week of May 2021|
|Date of result||Mid-July|
List Of Alot IIMs
The list of alot IIMs are given below:-
|IIM Visakhapatnam||IIM Nagpur|
|IIM Ahmedabad||IIM Ranchi|
|IIM Bangalore||IIM Lucknow|
|IIM Jammu||IIM Udaipur|
|IIM Visakhapatnam||IIM Kozhikode|
To get registered for this fellowship students have to pay registration fees. The amount of registration fees is Rs. 500 without paying these fees students cannot register under this fellowship. The registration fees can be paid online through net banking. After that further procedures will be held.
The amount of this fellowship will be provided to the students who are pursuing PG or UG Degree courses. Students will get an amount of Rs. 50,000/- per year and 60,000/ per month for 2 years. This amount will help the students to carry forward their further education and also develop their skills of students.
To get the advantage of this scholarship, students have to go through the procedure of selection. The selection process will be based on the entrance test and personal interview. The selection will be done by the selection body. Afterwards, the list of selected students will be updated on the official website.
The exam pattern for this fellowship will be in the form of multiple choice questions. The question paper will be 100 marks. The exam paper will be on the basis of General Awareness, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension. The test will be conducted in the third week of April 2021.
Benefits Of Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are given below:-
- The State Government of Karnataka has launched the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students of PG and UG Degrees courses.
- Through this scholarship, financial assistance will be provided to the students.
- The dropout rate will decrease after getting these types of scholarships.
- The Government will bear all the expenses of education.
- After getting higher education, students will get amazing job opportunities.
- A scholarship amount will be provided after the qualifying test and interview.
- This fellowship will build the future of students.
- Students have to go through the procedure of selection.
- To get more information about this fellowship you can visit the official website.
Features Of Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are given below:-
- Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship has been launched by the State Government of Karnataka.
- Only students who are pursuing UG and PG Degree will be provided with a fellowship.
- An amount of Rs. 50,000 will be given to the students.
- The age of students should be 21 to 30.
- There are around 9 IMS.
- Students have to pay the registration fees of Rs. 500.
- To avail of this scholarship students have to go through the procedure of selection.
- Students will succeed after getting higher education.
- The last date to apply online under Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship is 27th March.
- For more information, you can visit the official website.
The eligibility criteria under this fellowship are given below:-
- Students must be citizens of India.
- Students must belong to eligible states.
- The age of students must be between 21 to 30.
- Students must be proficient in the English language.
Some of the important documents required for this fellowship are given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Fee Receipt
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Email Id
- Mobile no.
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificate
Process To Apply Online Under Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship
This fellowship is just newly launched for this reason; not much information has been given about it on social networks. If we get any information about it, we will tell you about the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship. We will update you through our article. The Students can visit the Official Website for more information.
Getting Contact Details
To get contact details you can follow the below-given procedure:-
- First, visit the Official Website of this scholarship.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- Then scroll down and reach the bottom of the page.
- Here you will get all the contact details.
If you have any queries regarding the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship, then you can contact on the details given below:-
- Office Address:-
- Indian Institute of Management,
- Bannerghatta Road,
- India – 560076
- Email ID:- [email protected]