Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program Apply Online | Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program Online Application | Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program Stipend | Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program Application Form |
A new scholarship has been launched by the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation which is known as Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program. Under this scholarship, the foundation will provide variable awards to the students who have a master’s degree. Today, through this article, we are going to make you clear all the important information related to the Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program 2023 such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, and process of application. To get all the important information related to this scheme you have to read our article till the end. We will let you know every single thing about this scheme through our article.
About Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program
This scholarship has been released by the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation. Through the Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program, the candidates who are interested in carrying out research work on wildlife and aim to work towards the conservation of biodiversity will receive variable awards. The Indian students, under the fellowship program, are provided with financial aid for performing Master’s Degree Courses abroad, an internship with an organization abroad, and small grants for short conservation research or implementation projects within India. The applicant will receive an amount of Rs.2 Lakh as Project Expenses and this scholarship will also provide USD 1500 as Travel Expenses to the beneficiaries. The Program will fund one or two students to work towards a 1-2 yrs Master’s degree in a reputed academic program in ecology or conservation.
Details About Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the scholarship||Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program|
|Launched by||Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation|
|Benefits||Beneficiaries will get financial help|
|Objectives||To provide variable awards to the candidates|
|Beneficiaries||Fellows who have a master’s degree|
|Travel Expenses||USD 1500|
|Project Expenses||Rs.2 Lakh|
Objectives Of Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program
The main objective of launching this scholarship is to provide variable awards and financial help to those students who are interested in carrying out research work on wildlife and aim to work towards the conservation of biodiversity. Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program is especially for those students who have a Master’s degree. This program will provide variable awards and Fellowship to the students. This scholarship is applicable for Masters’s Degree. The program will fund one or two students every year. The Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarships are open to all Indian citizens who have been continuously resident in India for the past six months, at the time of making the scholarship application. Interested applicants should visit the Official Website and can easily apply online under this scholarship.
The rewards details under this scholarship are as follows:-.
- Masters Program
- A fixed stipend
- Full tuition fee waiver
- One-way international travel
- A fixed stipend
- Internship fees (if any)
- To-and-fro international travel (with a ceiling amount of USD 1500 for travel).
- Small grants program
- A fixed stipend
- Project expenses (with a ceiling amount of INR 2 lakh per year in total).
The selection procedure under this scholarship is as follows:-
- The completed applications received will be screened by a selection committee, who will then shortlist candidates for interview by judging on their interest in wildlife ecology and conservation through prior involvement in this field.
- The selected applicants will receive the details of travel, venue, etc. by the foundation.
- Interviews for the concerned applicants usually take place in Mumbai or Delhi at the end of the month of May or early June. The decisions on all the three fellowship activities will be announced shortly thereafter.
Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions of the Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program are as follows:-
- The Fellows must submit a detailed Interim Report each year and a Final Report at the end of their term.
- All reports must contain an accounting of the funds spent. Fellows retain all rights over information generated during their tenure.
- The Fellows must acknowledge the support received from the fellowship when and where they publish the work.
- Fellowships are open to Indian nationals (who must also be resident in India at the time of applying).
- The Master’s Degree program at an International University will fund 1-2 students to work towards a 1-2 year degree in a reputed academic program in ecology or conservation.
- Internship with an International Conservation Organisation program will fund 1-2 recipients to carry out an internship of 6 weeks to 1 year with a university research group, NGO, government agency, or other organization, known for its work in conservation science and practice in a country other than India.
- The small grants program will fund up to 3 recipients to carry out an initial project of up to one year that is expected to lead to a longer-term conservation science and/or implementation project.
- The applicants have to type out their answers to all questions in the space provided in the application form and that space will expand if needed.
- Some fields have a word limit, the applicants are requested to make sure they do not exceed the given limit.
- The applicants are requested to use the appropriate form for applying to the program.
Benefits And Features Of Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program is an initiative of the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation.
- This scholarship is for Small Grants for a short conservation research or implementation project within India.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any subject to apply under this scholarship.
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 30 years.
- Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program is a program for young persons who have a passion for wildlife.
- The fellowships provide an opportunity for selected young persons to use their energy and skills to make a difference to biodiversity conservation in India.
- Fellowship recipients will receive a stipend, travel funds and an amount covering course fees (where relevant).
- The Small Grants activity provides funding up to a maximum of Rs 200,000 per year.
- Each activity is intended to have an explicit conservation focus, with an emphasis on clear on-ground conservation benefits.
- The applicant must visit the Official Website and can easily apply online under this scholarship.
- It is necessary for all the applicants to contain all the required documents.
- Successful applicants will ordinarily hold a Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline.
- The selected candidates must visit the Official Website hun can easily apply online.
The eligibility criteria under Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program is as follows:-
- The applicant must have a commitment to conservation
- The age of the applicant should be below 30 years.
- Eligibility for Masters degree:-
- Candidate should hold a graduation degree
- He or She must be applying for a Masters degree in ecology or conservation
- Eligibility for Internship:-
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility for Small grants program:-
- Candidate must have recipients of an initial grant income looking for a follow-up funding.
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program is as follows:-
- Letter of acceptance/admission from the host institution (for Internship applicants only)
- Project proposal with a budget (Small grants program applicants)
- Past education qualifications
- Other relevant details
Apply Online Under Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program 2023
The procedure to apply under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation.
- Homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.
The contact information under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Email: [email protected]