Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship Apply Online | Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship Application Form | Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship Last Date | Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship Registration |
The Government of India has come up with a new scholarship which is known as Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship. Under this scholarship, the students of the Union Territory will get financial services to continue their education. The scholarship is especially for minorities. Today in this article I will describe everything about the Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship 2023 including objective Eligibility Criteria and important Documents. If you want to know everything about this scholarship you have to read our article from the top to the end. We will also share with you all the relevant application procedures under this scholarship.
Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship 2023
This scholarship has been offered to the minority community. Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship is especially for the students who are pursuing Diploma, Post Diploma, Graduation, and Post-graduation courses. This scholarship also includes those students who are pursuing classes 9 & 10. The Government has launched this scholarship in order to provide monetary help to the students. The scholarship provides 100% remuneration of fees for BPL girls students and 50% remuneration for those who are below poverty line girls students. The interested applicants should visit the Official Website of this scholarship and can easily apply online.
Details About Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the scholarship||Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship|
|Launched by||The Government of India|
|Launched in||Dadar And Nagar Haveli|
|Benefits||The students will get financial services|
|Objectives||To provide scholarships to the students|
|Beneficiaries||The students of Dadar And Nagar Haveli|
|Types of scholarship||Variable|
Objectives Of Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship
The main objective of launching this scholarship is to provide financial services to the students who are not able to pay the higher fees of their schools and colleges. Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship is especially for those students who do not have enough points to continue their education. It will help the students of the country to make the future better for tomorrow. If you are financially weak and searching for the opportunity to continue your higher education then this is the best option for you. Through this scholarship, the dropout rain in our country will decrease. The literacy ratio in our country will also increase with the help of this scholarship. The students who are living in the state can take the advantage of this scholarship.
List Of Test Schemes Under This Scholarship
The list of test schemes under this scholarship is as follows:-
Mental Ability Test (MAT)
This test includes 90 multiple-choice questions testing verbal & Non-verbal Metacognitive abilities like reasoning & critical thinking based on Analogy, Classification Numerical series, Pattern perception, hidden figures, etc.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
This test includes 90 multiple choice questions covering Science, Mathematics, and Social Sciences from subjects studied in Class-VII and VIII.
Timing Of The Test
Under this scholarship, Each test will be of 90 minutes duration. Children with a disability will be given extra time, as applicable.
Conditions Under Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship
The conditions under this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40%marks in each.
- For the reserved category, this cut-off will be 32% marks.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than Rs.1.50 lakh per annum from all sources
- At the time of selection for the award of scholarship the candidate must have scored at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in the Class VIII examination.
- There will be 5% relaxation for SC/ST. The awardees should satisfy the eligibilities and the conditions mentioned in the scheme.
Saraswati Vidya Yojana
This scholarship has been launched in order to provide free education to the girls studying in Class First onwards till Post Graduation in the Govt. & Govt. aided schools/Institutes/colleges of the U.T. Administration by reimbursing Board Examination fees/University fees. This scholarship will provide 50% of fee reimbursement to girl Students whose parental annual income is above Rs. 1 lakh. 100% of fee reimbursement to girl students whose parental annual income is below Rs. 1 lakh.
Exam Fees Under The Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship
The exam fees under this scholarship is as follows:-.
- Rs. 100/- (for Gen. Category)
- Rs. 70/- (for SC 1ST)
Benefits And Features Of Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship
The benefits And Features Of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship has been launched by the Government of India.
- With the help of this scholarship, educational opportunities will be provided to the Student Of the state.
- The students will be able to continue their education without worrying about any financial hurdles.
- This scholarship will help the student to create their future better for tomorrow.
- It will help the student to focus on their role as the student will be free from all kinds of financial burdens.
- With the help of this scholarship students of the country will be able to stand on their own feet by getting a better future.
- Interested applicants should visit the official website and can easily apply online.
- Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship is especially for the minorities.
- This scholarship will help the students of the state to pursue the higher education of their choice.
- The applicant should have completed the given eligibility criteria to apply under this scholarship.
- If you belong to a weaker section of society, this scholarship is waiting for you.
- The applicant can only apply under this scholarship if he or she is living in state
The eligibility criteria under the Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship is as follows:-
- The applicant must be registered For NMMS Examination.
- The applicant has to produce a Parental Annual Income Certificate from the Competent Authority.
- The school should be of the category
- Local Body
- by Govt. or Local Body.
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship is as follows:-
- Income declaration affidavit.
- Caste Certificate.
- One Passport size photograph.
- Income Certificate.
- Attested Copy of last Qualifying Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Residential proof.
- Bank Passbook with the photograph.
- 30 % of seats are for girl students.
- Essential 50% marks in the pre-qualifying exam.
- PAN Card.
Apply Online Under Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship 2023
The procedure to apply under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- The homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Dadar And Nagar Haveli Portal option.
- Click on the Apply Section option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.