IGSTC Industrial Fellowship Apply Online | IGSTC Industrial Fellowship Online Registration | IGSTC Industrial Fellowship Amount | IGSTC Industrial Fellowship Last Date |
A new fellowship has been launched by the Department of Science and Technology, the Government of India, and the Federal Minister of Education and Research Government of Germany which is known as the IGSTC Industrial Fellowship. Under this Fellowship, the benefits will be given to those who have good track records. Today in this article we will tell you every single thing about the IGSTC Industrial Fellowship 2023 including Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Important documents, and so on. To know everything about this scholarship you have to read our article from the top to the end.
About IGSTC Industrial Fellowship
This fellowship has been initiated by the Department of Science and Technology. The Indo-German Science and Technology Center has been established by the Department of Science and Technology. IGSTC Industrial Fellowship will benefit fellows who have a good track record and have the aptitude for the development of inappropriate research and positions as well as pastry students or resources in S&T will also be encouraged through this fellowship. The fellowship will encourage fellows to provide industrial training in German industry and industrial resources as well as support Ph.D. and postdoctoral researchers and Indian students in engineering. This fellowship has been started for those fellows who are willing to work in government resources for talented researchers and applied science companies.
Details About IGSTC Industrial Fellowship
The details about this Fellowship are as follows:-
|Fellowship’s Name||IGSTC Industrial Fellowship|
|By whom the fellowship is offered||Department of Science and Technology|
|Benefits||The fellows will get financial services|
|Objectives||To encourage the youth toward research|
|To whom the fellowship is offered||Students with a good track record|
|Department||Science And Technology Department|
|Last Date||22 April|
Objectives Of IGSTC Industrial Fellowship
As you all know that many schemes are launch by the Government of India which are providing many benefits to the students and making their life happy. Similarly, a new fellowship has been started, which has been named as IGSTC Industrial Fellowship, through this fellowship students with Good track records will be taken to Germany and they will be given benefits according to their working capacity. This fellowship will also provide great benefits to our country in relation to other countries. Interested applicants should visit the Official Website as soon as possible and can easily apply online under this Fellowship without any delay to avail of the benefits.
The rewards details under IGSTC Industrial Fellowship are as follows:-
|Ph.D. Industrial Exposure Fellowship||€ 1500 per month|
|Post Doctoral Industrial Fellowship||€ 2500 per month|
|Medical Insurance Fellowship||€ 1000 per month|
List Of Industries Under IGSTC Industrial Fellowship
The list of industries under this Fellowship is as follows:-
- Cellasys GmbH
- Lehmann-UMT GmbH
- Facility for Antiproton & Ion Research in Europe (FAIR)
- Vara AI
Benefits And Features Of IGSTC Industrial Fellowship
The benefits and features of this Fellowship are as follows:-
- IGSTC Industrial Fellowship is establish by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- This program aims at encouraging Ph.D. students or researchers in S&T with a good track record.
- Those having an aptitude for applied research and technology development can avail the benefits of this Fellowship.
- Fresh PhDs in Science/Engineering with an age limit of 35 yrs (and within 3 years of completion of PhDs from Indian Institution can avail of the benefits.
- Talented researchers not holding a permanent position or having a career break satisfying above age and Ph.D. criteria are also eligible.
- The duration of the IGSTC Fellowship is up to twelve months.
- It is necessary for all the applicants to contain all the required documents under this fellowship.
- Interested applicants should visit the official website and can easily apply online.
- The applicants should complete the given eligibility criteria to take the advantage of this Fellowship.
- Young researchers who have completed one year of their Ph.D. course in Science/Engineering can avail the benefits.
- The age criteria under this Fellowship is 35 years.
- The program was launched at a virtual meeting in the presence of the IGSTC Governing Body Co-chairs & members.
The eligibility criteria under IGSTC Fellowship are as follows:-
- An applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- In both the Fellowships, the awardee will be hosted by the industry/industrial research organization for the duration of the Fellowship.
- The applicant must have institutional affiliation and shall submit NOC from the Head of the institution at the time of application.
- The candidate will submit a recommendation letter from the mentor at the parent organization.
- The applicants who are not having an affiliation with an institution may submit 2 letters of reference.
- The award will commence his/her visit within 6 months from the date of the award letter.
- Any type of Extension in the duration of the Fellowship will not be entertained.
- The awardee/host mentor must intimate IGSTC through email/letter if the awardee discontinues the Fellowship before completion of the tenure.
- The applicant has to submit a detailed completion of the Fellowship report within 4 weeks.
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the IGSTC Fellowship is as follows:-
- ID proof
- Residential proof
- Passport size photo
- Bank account details
- Caste Proof
Apply Online Under IGSTC Industrial Fellowship 2023
The procedure to apply for this Fellowship is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the IGSTC.
- The homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the Apply Now option.
- An application form will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.
- By following this procedure you can easily apply online for this Fellowship.
The contact information under this Fellowship is as follows:-
- IGSTC Secretariat
- Ground Floor, Block – II, Technology Bhavan,
- New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110016, India
- Tel: +91-011-26543500