University Of Tokyo Scholarships Apply Online | University Of Tokyo Scholarships Online Registration | University Of Tokyo Scholarships Amount | University Of Tokyo Scholarships Last Date |
A new scholarship has been launched by the University of Tokyo which is known as the University Of Tokyo Scholarships. This scholarship is a fully-funded program. Those students who want to pursue a Master’s Degree in Ph.D. The program can avail of the benefits of this scholarship. Today in this article we will tell you every single thing about the University Of Tokyo Scholarships 2023 including Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Important documents, and so on. To know everything about this scholarship you have to read our article from the top to the end.
About University Of Tokyo Scholarships
This scholarship has been launched by the University Of Tokyo. The University of Tokyo Scholarship has been started for international students. Students who are eager to pursue undergraduate and graduate courses along with a short-term research program in scientific fields can apply under this scholarship. This scholarship will be provided to 20 students. Financial assistance will be provided to the students under the scholarship. Students will get benefits such as school expense waivers, scholarships, emergency loans, and student discounts through this scholarship. Although the curriculum in the university is Japanese, it has also been changed to English for the students. The beneficiary who wants to apply under this scholarship should have mastered the language first and only then apply for this scholarship.
Details About University Of Tokyo Scholarships
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the scholarship||University Of Tokyo Scholarships|
|To whom the scholarship is offered||University of Tokyo|
|Benefits||The students will get fully funded benefits|
|Objectives||To provide monetary help to the students|
|To whom the scholarship is offered||Students who want to pursue a Master’s in Ph.D. Program|
|The Applicant must be born after||2 April 1985|
|Last Date||20 April|
Objectives Of University Of Tokyo Scholarships
As you all know that a lot of scholarship is being organized for the students so that such students who are financially weak and are not able to study, can easily take advantage of the scholarship to complete their studies in the same way. This scholarship has been started by the University of Tokyo. This university ranks second in the world rankings. University Of Tokyo Scholarships has been started for such students who want to do master’s degree and Ph.D. degree. IELTS is not required for admission/ award of scholarship to international students under this scholarship. Interested beneficiaries should go to the official website of this scholarship as soon as possible and get their application done without any delay.
The rewards details under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Free education,
- Free accommodation facilities,
- Air ticket funding,
- Japanese study visa fees scholarship,
- Monthly stipend,
- Health insurance for students,
- And many other academic benefits.
Benefits And Features Of University Of Tokyo Scholarships
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- This scholarship has been launched by the University of Tokyo.
- The University Of Tokyo Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship.
- The scholarships are offered to 20 students which include financial aid in various forms and purposes.
- The University of Tokyo offers undergraduate and graduate courses along with research programs for international students.
- These programs are for those students who participate in the summer season.
- The scholarship amount is fixed which is valued at Rs.80,000.
- This amount is given for accommodation expenses, travel costs, and other related costs.
- FUTI recipients are not eligible to receive the scholarship award.
- All candidates from the international arena with all necessary requirements are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- It is necessary for all the applicants to contain all the required documents that are required to apply under the University Of Tokyo Scholarships.
- Interested applicants should visit the Official Website of the scholarship and can easily apply online.
- All the applicants should complete the given eligibility criteria under this scholarship.
The eligibility criteria for University Of Tokyo Scholarships are as follows:-
- International students from around the world from any country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Candidates must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- There is no need for a language test.
The list of some important documents that are required to apply for University Of Tokyo Scholarships is as follows:-
- The name of the addressee stated in the letter must be “the President of the University of Tokyo”
- The letter must be printed on your university’s letterhead.
- Passport-type photo taken within the last 6 months (4.5 x 3.5 cm, upper-body, full-faced, without a cap)
- Write name and nationality on the back and glue it to the application form. A photo in electronic data format is acceptable.
- An official transcript from the last university attended (at undergraduate or graduate level).
- If you are currently enrolled in a university (at the undergraduate or graduate level), please submit an official transcript of the last degree program (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D.) that you have graduated from, as well as an official transcript of your current degree program.
- You must also submit (an) official document(s) that specifies and explains the grading system(s) if it is not indicated in your transcript(s).
- Proof of language ability certifying that one of the Language Proficiency conditions applies.
- Abstract of graduation thesis(should be concise and to the point)
- Official statement of (expected) graduation of the last university attended.
- If you will graduate from your current program after submitting your MEXT application, you must submit an official statement provided by your university that indicates the date of your expected graduation.
- A copy of the student’s passport (The page with the photo)
Apply Online Under University Of Tokyo Scholarships 2023
The applicant must follow the given procedure to apply under this scholarship:-
- The Candidates should submit the required documents for MEXT Scholarship after completing their admission application for entering the Master’s/Doctor program.
- The documents must be written in either Japanese or English language.
- They must be created in A4 format using software such as MS word
- Documents must be printed double-sided and documents written in any other language must be accompanied by a Japanese translation.
- An application will not be considered unless all application forms and necessary documents are completed correctly and all accompanying documents are complete.
The applicant must follow the given procedure for more inquiries:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the University Of Tokyo.
- The homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the Contact option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you will find all the contact details.