IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship Apply Online | IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship Online Registration | IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship Amount | IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship Last Date |
A new fellowship has been started by the Indian Institute Of Technology which is known as the IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship. Under this Fellowship, the fellows will get a chance to face the difficult and exciting challenges in their life. Today in this article we will tell you every single thing about the IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship 2023 including Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Important documents, and so on. To know everything about this scholarship you have to read our article from the top to the end.
About IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship
This Fellowship has been started by the Indian Institute Of Technology. IIT Gandhinagar Early-Career Fellowship has been introduced for candidates who are seeking doctoral degrees. This fellowship is also for those who are eager to work on research trials in a simpler ecosystem. Fellows who have exceptional academic qualifications can easily apply for this scheme. Through this scheme, a fellowship amount of INR 1,00,000 per month, INR 90,000, and INR 10,000 will be provided to the selected fellows as HRA. Beneficiaries who want to apply under this scheme can make their application without any delay by visiting the official website of this scheme as soon as possible, the last date for applying under this scheme has been fixed as 30 November.
Details About IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship
The details about this Fellowship are as follows:-
|Fellowship’s Name||IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship|
|By whom the fellowship is offered||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Benefits||The Fellows will get financial services|
|Objectives||To provide exciting challenges to the fellows|
|To whom the fellowship is offered||Young Scholars|
|Last Date||30 April|
Objectives Of IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship
As you all know that government launches many schemes for the youth of the country, due to which they are getting a lot of benefits and they are able to live their life happily. The selected candidates under this scheme will be able to work under a faculty at IIT Gandhinagar. The main goal of this scheme is to make the youth aware of the need to guide students in their projects, participate in workshops and conduct scholarly activities. The IIT Gandhinagar Early Fellowship (IITGN-ECF) program enables candidates to develop their leadership skills in academics and gain experience in their respective fields. This Fellowship is a golden opportunity for those who are eager to work with IIT and solve some critical and exciting challenges in society.
The rewards details under this Fellowship are as follows:-
|Professional Development Grant||Rs.2 Lakh|
|Travel Reimbursement||Rs.1 Lakh|
Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions under this Fellowship are as follows:-
- The Fellowship is initially for one year, which can be extended up
- to two years if performance is outstanding.
- Faculty members may endorse more than one proposal.
- Applicants are free to apply to any discipline and can submit only one application.
- The applicant will provide the names and contact information of three referees who can objectively assess the candidate’s potential for this fellowship.
- The plan will outline their research and professional objectives and must endorse by the proposed faculty collaborator.
Benefits And Features Of IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship
The benefits and features of this Fellowship are as follows:-
- This Fellowship has been launched by the Indian Institute Of Technology.
- Under IIT Gandhinagar Early Fellowship, the fellows will be given career exciting challenges.
- The fellows have to fulfill this challenge with full determination.
- This fellowship strives to empower exceptional researchers and thought leaders in their academic pursuits.
- IIT Early Career Fellowship is for applicants who aspire to have a career in academics.
- The applicants are strongly encouraged to directly contact the faculty collaborator.
- Indian Citizens or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) cardholders are eligible for this Fellowship.
- Under this fellowship, fellows are expected to dedicate themselves to work full-time towards their research goals in collaboration
- The fellows will work with a faculty member, and they should aspire to join another top academic institution after completing their tenure.
- It is necessary for all the applicants to contain all the required documents.
- The applicant must complete the given eligibility criteria under this Fellowship.
- Interested applicants should visit the Official Website of the fellowship and can easily apply online.
The eligibility criteria under IIT Early Career Fellowship are as follows:-
- The candidate must be An Indian Citizens or Overseas Citizens
- The applicant should have obtained a doctoral degree
- A fellow must Have successfully defended the doctoral thesis from an institution in India or abroad on or after 1st January 2021 (Note – The applicant’s research work should be rated highly with supporting scholarly publications.)
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the IIT Gandhinagar Early Fellowship is as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
Apply Online Under IIT Gandhinagar Early Career Fellowship 2023
The procedure to apply for this Fellowship is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website Of the Indian Institute Of Technology.
- The homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Apply Online option.
- An application form will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.
- By following this procedure you can easily apply online for this Fellowship.
The contact information under this Fellowship is as follows:-
- Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar
- Palau, Gujarat 382355
- Telephone Number – 079 2395 2800
- Email ID – [email protected]