LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Candidate List | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Application Form | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Last Date |
In order to provide financial help to those students who are facing financial problems in their studies, the Life Insurance Corporation of India has launched a new scholarship known as LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. This scholarship was started on the Golden Jubilee of LIC. Under this scholarship, financial assistance will be provided to the students who are willing to study but their financial condition is prohibiting them from doing so. Today in this article we will tell you everything about the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 including objectives, eligibility criteria, and important documents. If you want to know everything about this scholarship you have to read our article from the top to the end.
About LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has launched a new scholarship for those students who are having financial problems in doing their studies. The scholarship is known as the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. The scholarship financial aid will be provided to the students so that they can continue their studies without having any difficulty. This scholarship is a one-time stop for those students who belong to ST, SC, OBC, And General Category. The students can easily apply for their desired scholarship according to their category and caste. The interested applicants should visit the official website of this scholarship and can apply online with the required documents.
Details About LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the Scholarship||LIC golden jubilee scholarship|
|Launched by||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Department||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Benefits||The applicant will get financial assistance|
|Objectives||To provide scholarships to the students|
|Beneficiaries||The students of India|
|Launched on||Golden jubilee of LIC|
|Official website||Click Here|
Objectives Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The main objective of launching this scholarship is to provide financial services to the students who are not able to pay the higher fees of their schools and colleges. The Golden Jubilee Scholarship is especially for those students who do not have enough points to continue their education. It will help the students of the country to make the future better for tomorrow. If you are financially weak and searching for the opportunity to continue your higher education then this is the best option for you. This Scholarship has been launched on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee of LIC. Through this scholarship, the dropout rate in our country will decrease. The literacy ratio in our country will also increase with the help of this scholarship.
Rewards Under Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The list of rewards under this scholarship is as follows:-
- An amount of Rs.20,000/- per annum will award to the selected Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three Quarterly instalments.
- An amount of Rs.10,000/ per annum will award for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10 + 2 Course and scholarship shall be payable in three quarterly instalments.
- The scholarship shall be provided for the entire duration of the course for Regular Scholars and for two years for Special Girl Scholar, subject to the candidate fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions for renewal.
Terms And Conditions
The application should have to follow the given terms and conditions to apply under this scholarship that is as follows:-
- The scholarship will be cancelled immediately and, at the discretion of the LIC Divisional Administration concerned. The balance of the scholarship paid will be restored if the applicant is found to have earned the scholarship by false statements/certificates.
- This Foundation (LICGJF) will take the initiative in developing a comprehensive system for the collection and sanctioning of the LIC scholarship for students who have been shortlisted.
- LICGJF will conduct the evaluation of the scheme at regular intervals.
- At the discretion of the LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Board of Trustees, the regulations can be changed at any time.
- Candidates will be chosen purely on the basis of merit (percentage of marks in class 10th and 12th and family background). Preference is granted in ascending order of income to students with the lowest annual family income.
- In the final review of the program, students must achieve better than 50 percentage points throughout graduate courses in Science/Commerce/Arts and 55 per cent in academic disciplines or corresponding rank to retain the scholarship for the next year.
- In a household, only one nominee can earn a scholarship.
- To continue the scholarship, the candidate should attend the classes regularly.
- If an applicant breaks certain terms and conditions, the grant may revoke or cancel.
Benefits And Features Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- With the help of this scholarship, educational opportunities will be provided to the Student Of the state.
- The students will be able to continue their education without worrying about any financial hurdles.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship will help the student to create their future better for tomorrow.
- It will help the student to focus on their role as the student will be free from all kinds of financial burdens.
- With the help of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, students of the country will be able to stand on their own feet by getting a better future.
- Interested applicants should visit the official website and can easily apply online.
- This scholarship will help the students of the state to pursue higher education of their choice.
- The applicant should have completed the given eligibility criteria to apply under Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
- If you belong to a weaker section of the society, this scholarship is waiting for you.
- The applicant can only apply under this scheme if he or she is a permanent resident of India.
- With the help of this scholarship the literacy ratio will increase in our country.
The eligibility criteria of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is as follows:-
- Applicants who have passed with 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams are eligible.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 1 lac per annum.
- The girl applicants who have passed 10th with 60% marks are eligible.
- Any inaccurate information given by the applicant will result in the cancellation of the scholarship.
- The candidates who are interested in further studies are eligible for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is not destine for post-graduation.
- Any incorrect information provided by the candidates may result in the cancellation of their scholarship.
- Contestants who wish to pursue further studies are only eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants who wish to pursue any diploma or ITI or graduate or postgraduate studies in any discipline in any private colleges are eligible to apply.
- Renewal of the scholarship is required.
- Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation can change the scheme at any time
- The Regular scholarship should strictly be provided only to students who are going for under-graduation (or its equivalent). This scholarship is not meant for post-graduation studies.
The list of some important documents that are required under the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Educational qualification document
- Passport size photographs
- Bank account passbook
- Contact number
- Income certificate
Apply Online Under LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
The interested applicants who want to apply under this scholarship should follow the procedure that is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Home page will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- A new application form will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the submit option.
The helpline numbers are as follows:-
- Life Insurance Corporation of India – Corporate Office- Yogakshema Building, Jeevan Bima Marg, P.O. Box No – 19953, Mumbai – 400 021 IRDA Reg No- 512