ONGC Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | ONGC Scholarship Benefits & Features | ONGC Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | ONGC Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | View State Wise Distribution & All Details |
ONGC Scholarship is launched by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. This scholarship is launched for those students who are pursuing professional courses including MBBS, MBA and other similar courses. This scholarship is launched for those students who are unable to bear their fees for education. Through the scholarship, students can pay their education fees. This scholarship will help them to complete their professional courses.
Today, in this article we will provide you with all the information about ONGC Scholarship such as the process, objective, highlights, timeline, eligibility criteria, important documents etc. Apart from this will also tell you about the process to apply online. If you want to grab all this information then you have to read our article very attentively till the end.
ONGC Scholarship 2023
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has launched ONGC Scholarship for those students whose financial condition is not good. Students who are pursuing professional courses like MBBS, MBA and other courses can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship will pay all the expenses related to education.
Under the ONGC Scholarship, students from the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, OBC, General and the entire backward cast can take advantage of this scholarship. 500 students will be selected from the General and OBC categories and from scheduled tribes and 1000 scheduled caste students will be selected. This scholarship is providing a golden opportunity to complete their professional courses.
Highlights Of ONGC Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are given below: –
|Name of the Scholarship||ONGC Scholarship|
|Launched by||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Objective||To provide financial support to financially weak, students|
|Benefit||Students will be able to provide financial pay their college fees|
|Scholarship offered||Students who are doing professional courses like MBBS MBA and other professional courses.|
|Student category||SC |
|Nationality of students||Indian|
|Number of selected students for general and OBC||500 students|
|Number of selected students for SC and ST||1000 students|
|Scholarship amount||4000 per month|
|Application form available||July 2022|
|Last date||August 2022|
|Age limit||Not more than 30 years as on 1st July 2021|
|Course type||Regular full-time course|
|Form of benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objective Of ONGC Scholarship
The main objective of the ONGC Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to economically backward students. This scholarship will help them to carry forward their professional courses without any worry of funds. Those students who want to apply for the scholarship he/ she must be good in Academics. Students have to complete the regular full-time course if they applied for the scholarship.
One more objective of the ONGC Scholarship is to encourage backward castes like SC, ST, OBC, General and other casts. Student of these castes can complete their professional courses and can make their future brighter. This scholarship will help them to improve the employment and literacy rate in our country. An Amount of Rs 4000 per month will be provided to the candidate.
Distribution Of ONGC ScholarshipAccording to Zone
Here is the list of scholarships according to the zone: –
|Number of scholarship and zone||zone-1(North)||Zone-2 (west)||Zone-3 (North east)||Zone-4 (East)|
|Economically Weaker General Category||100||100||100||100|
State Wise Distribution
The list of scholarship according to the state are given below: –
|Zone -1 (north)||Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zone -2 (west)||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman and Diu|
|Zone 3 (North East)||Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur Meghalaya, Tripura|
|Zone -4 (East)||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal|
|Zone -5 (South)||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Puducherry Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Island|
Within ONGC Scholarship amount will be paid year after completion of the academic year. The amount will be deposited directly into the bank account of the candidate. The scholarship will be continuing every year until the course will be completed. If the candidate did not get promoted to next year, then the scholarship will be discontinued.
Students will get benefit from the scholarship on the basis of the selection process. The team will select students based on their academic and financial conditions. Candidates will be selected if they are pursuing professional courses. Students who belong to below-poverty line families will get the advantage of the ONGC Scholarship. Only economically weaker section students will get the advantage of this scholarship
Benefits Of ONGC Scholarship
The benefit of this scholarship is given below: –
- ONGC Scholarship is launched by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
- This scholarship is for backward caste and communities.
- Scholarships will be provided to those students who are pursuing professional courses.
- Students will be provided with an amount of Rs 4000 per month.
- Through this scholarship, students can pursue their professional courses without any worry of money.
- 500 students will be selected from OBC and General categories.
- 1,000 students will be selected from SC, ST category.
- The selected student will receive INR 48000 per annum.
- There will be a 50% reserved scholarship for girls’ students.
- ONGC Scholarship is giving a great opportunity to make your future brighter.
Features Of ONGC Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are given below: –
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has launched ONGC Scholarship.
- This scholarship is for meritorious students.
- Only those students who can take part in this scholarship are pursuing professional courses.
- 50% of the scholarship is reserved for girls students.
- 500 students from OBC and general will be selected for this scholarship.
- 1,000 students will be selected from the SC/ST category.
- Students will be provided 48000 per annum.
- To avail of the scholarship, students must secure a minimum of 60% marks in their semester.
- Students who are taking benefit from other scholarships cannot take advantage of ONGC Scholarship.
- The nationality of the student must be Indian.
- Students have to send an application renewal every year to continue the scholarship.
The candidate must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship: –
- Students must belong to OBC SC ST and the general category to avail of the scholarship.
- Students must be citizens of India.
- He/She must belong to an economically weaker family.
- He/She must be pursuing professional courses.
- Students should be pursuing regular full-time courses.
- The AICTE, MIC, U GC, AIU, State Educational boards, state government, and Central Government should approve the institution.
- Students must secure a minimum of 60% in class 12th board exams.
- Students should not be over 30 years of age.
- The family income should not be exceeded more than 2 lakh per annum.
- The family income of the SC/ST family should not exceed INR 4 lakhs per annum.
Some of the important documents required for the scholarship are given below: –
- Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Annual income certificate
- Bank details containing the bank name beneficiary Name Bank branch IFSC code
- A copy of the PAN card.
Process To Apply Online Under ONGC Scholarship
To possess this scholarship, you have to follow the given steps: –
- First, visit the Official Website of the ONGC scholarship.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- Now click on the Apply For the scholarship option.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Now click on the continue button
- The application form will have appeared on your screen
- Fill out the form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
If you have any queries regarding the ONGC scholarship then you can contact us on the given detail below: –
- Contact no: – 011-26 753125
- Email ID: –[email protected]