Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | View Online Status & All Details |
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is launched by the Government of Karnataka. The reason behind this scholarship is to become a helping hand for those children who are going through poverty because of this they are unable to study. This scholarship is launched for the children of farmers. There are numerous children of farmers who are not able to get proper education due to financial crises.
Today from this article, we will cover all the important information about the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship like purpose, objective, timelines, benefit, features, eligibility criteria, important documents etc. Apart from this, we will also tell you the procedure of application. So, if you want to grab all the details then you have to read this article carefully.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
Every child has an equal right to get a good education but there are lakhs of children who are not able to do so. Due to this reason, the Government of Karnataka has launched the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship. This scholarship was launched on 7th august 2021 to provide scholarships to the children of farmers. Through this scholarship children of farmers will provide a fund of Rs 2500 to Rs 11000.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is giving a lucky chance to the children of farmers. Now they will also succeed in completing their further studies through this scholarship. This scholarship will encourage the children of farmers to complete their education without any worry of fees and all the basic needs regarding education.
Highlights of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are given below: –
|Name of the Scholarship||Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship|
|Launched by||State Government of Karnataka|
|Launched under||Central Government|
|Launched on||7th August 2021|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the children of farmers|
|Benefit||Children can pursue their further studies|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Children of farmers and weavers|
|Mode of transfer||DBT (Direct Bank Transfer)|
|Amount of benefit||Rs 2500 to Rs 11000|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objective of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
The most important objective of the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is to provide financial help through scholarships for the children of farmers to pursue their studies and become dependent. This scholarship is a key to success for the children of farmers. Now they can easily complete their education without facing any hurdles.
Another objective of the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is to increase literacy among the children of farmers. This scholarship will increase the literacy rate in Karnataka also. The minimum amount provided under this scholarship is Rs 2500 to Rs 11000. This amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Most Recent Updates
The most recent updates on the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship are that the Chief Minister of Karnataka declared that the State Government is planning to increase the scholarship amount of the scholarship. As we know that this scholarship is especially for the children of farmers. The Chief Minister also declared that children of farmers are taking interest in this scholarship because they have come to know that they will receive a scholarship amount for their education.
Welfare For Kids of Fishermen & Weavers
Within the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Basavaraj Bommai, the Chief Minister of Karnataka declared that the children of fishermen and weavers will get hostel facilities to avoid any kind of trouble during completing their higher education. To decrease the problem of literacy and unemployment in Karnataka, the Chief Minister announced the welfare of fishermen and weavers for improving the literacy rate.
Extension Of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai declared on 11 April that the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship advantage for children of fishermen and weavers’ families will be extended until 2023. This is declared at the event at Uchila Mahalakshmi temple in the Udupi district. It is also declared that the children of fishermen and weavers will get hostel facilities to avoid any trouble.
Benefits of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows: –
- The Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship was launched by the Karnataka government.
- The amount will be directly transferred into the bank account.
- This scholarship is specially launched for the children of farmers.
- The children of farmers will receive a scholarship amount of Rs 2500 to 11000.
- Children will get many benefits through this scholarship.
- Children of fishermen and weavers will also get benefits.
- The amount will be directly transferred to the account of the beneficiary.
- Through this fund, they can pursue their higher education.
- Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is encouraging children toward pursuing higher education.
- Through this scholarship, children can bear all the needs related to their studies.
Features Of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are given below: –
- Karnataka Government has launched the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship.
- This scholarship is launched on August 7 2021.
- Farmers, fishermen, and weaver’s children will take advantage of this scholarship.
- This scholarship will provide higher education to the children.
- Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai stated on April 11 that the ‘Raitha Vidya Nidhi’ scholarship initiative for children of weavers and fisherman families will be extended until 2023.
- The minimum amount of scholarship provided through this scheme is Rs 2500 and the maximum scholarship is Rs 11000.
- The children of farmers will be encouraged to complete their education.
- Farmers’ children will be eligible for Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship even if they are currently receiving benefits from another scholarship program.
- Hostel facilities will also be provided to the children of farmers.
The applicants will need to possess the mentioned below criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must be a permanent Karnataka resident.
- The applicant’s father must be a farmer by trade.
- The applicant must have completed a class 10th test from a nationally or state-recognized school.
Here are the important documents that you need for this scholarship: –
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank Account Detail
- CCB counselling letter
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Character certificate from high school
- Original migration certificate
Procedure to Apply Online Under Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
Information related to the process to apply under Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is not available yet for students. The students can check the Official Website of the scholarship to get more information related to this matter. You can also check procedure to get register for this scholarship. You have to fill the all information carefully. Upload the required documents to apply under this scholarship.
If you have any queries regarding the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship then you contact to the given detail below: –