Tata Innovation Fellowship Apply Online | Tata Innovation Fellowship Online Registration | Tata Innovation Fellowship Awardees | Tata Innovation Fellowship Eligibility Criteria |
The Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, has launched a new scholarship which is known as Tata Innovation Fellowship. Under this scholarship, the Government will provide rewards to the best Scientists. Today, through this article, we are going to make you clear all the important information related to Tata Innovation Fellowship 2023 such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, and process of application. To get all the important information related to this scheme you have to read our article till the end. We will let you know every single thing about this scheme through our article.
About Tata Innovation Fellowship
The Tata Innovation Fellowship has been launched by the Government of India. Under this scholarship, the scientists who have worked brilliantly will be rewarded by the Government. This scholarship is for experienced professionals who have completed their Ph.D. and are interested in carrying out research in health care, agriculture, and other areas related to life sciences and biotechnology. The Government will reward the scientists for their innovations. It will also help in the development of our country. Interested applicants should visit the Official Website of this scholarship and can easily apply online. This scholarship will provide an amount of Rs. 6,00,000. Rs. 25,000 will be provided on a monthly basis respectively for 5 years.
Details About Tata Innovation Fellowship
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the scholarship||Tata Innovation Fellowship|
|Launched by||The Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.|
|Benefits||The beneficiaries will get rewarded|
|Objectives||To reward the scientists|
|Beneficiaries||Scientists with an outstanding track record|
|Department||Department of Technology|
|Last Date||30 November|
|Working Years||5 Years|
Objectives Of Tata Innovation Fellowship
As you all know, India is a developing country. The Government of India has launched many schemes for the Welfare of the country. In our country scientists are making many efforts for making our country independent and smart. The people of our country have benefited a lot from technology and many of their tasks have become easier. Scientists are working very well for the development of our country. Keeping an eye on that, the Government of India has launched the Tata Innovation Fellowship. the Brilliant Scientist of our country. This scholarship has been launched in order to reward the brilliant Scientists of our country.
The rewards details under Tata Fellowship are as follows:-
|Number of Scholarships||5 per year|
|Duration of Scholarship||Initially 3 but extensible to 2 more years (on fresh appraisal)|
The selection procedure under Innovation Fellowship is as follows:-
- Significant research contributions made in his/her area of research.
- Membership in Scientific/Societies/other Professional bodies.
- Major research projects/programs implemented during the last 5 years.
- Relevance in the proposed area of research & summary of the proposed work to be carried out.
Benefits And Features Of Tata Innovation Fellowship
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- This scholarship has been launched by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- Under this Fellowship, the Government will provide awards to the scientists.
- This reward will be provided to those scientists who have a fantastic track record.
- The scheme aims to reward work in various disciplines as well where major interest is on innovation and translational research with a potential towards commercialization.
- To apply under this scholarship, the applicant should have 5 years of working experience in India.
- Tata Innovation Fellowship is for experienced professionals who have completed their Ph.D.
- The applicant should have a regular permanent position at a University/Institute/Organization.
- The candidate must be involved in the research and development department.
- Interested applicants must visit the Official Website and can easily apply online.
- The Government will provide an amount of Rs.6,00,000 to the beneficiaries.
- An amount of Rs.25,000 will be given on monthly basis for 5 years.
- The applicant who want to apply under this scholarship should complete all the given eligibility criteria.
- It is necessary for the Beneficiary to submit all the required documents along with the form.
The eligibility criteria under Tata Innovation Fellowship is as follows:-
- An applicant must be a domicile of India.
- The age of the applicant should be less than 55 years.
- The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree (Life Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary Science) or a Master’s degree in Medical Sciences, Engineering or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology or Biotechnology related areas.
- 5 year working experience is needed for this scholarship.
- The applicant must not be taking advantage of any other Scholarships.
- The candidate should have a regular permanent position at a University/Institute/Organization and should be involved in the research and development department.
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the Tata Innovation Fellowship is as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
Apply Online Under Tata Innovation Fellowship 2023
The procedure to apply under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the Department of Biotechnology.
- Homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- An application form will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Download option.
- Take a printout of that form.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- You have to submit this form to the concerned address.
The contact information under the Fellowship is as follows:-
- Address: Smt. R. Lakshmi Devi, Under Secretary, 6th-8th Floor, Block 2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003, India
- E-Mail: [email protected], [email protected]