VIT Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | VIT Scholarship Benefits & Features | VIT Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | VIT Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | View Online Status & All Details |
VIT Scholarship is launched by the Vellore Institute of Technology. This scholarship is launched for students who are going through financial crises and want to carry on their further studies. Those students who have passed their class 12th can take advantage of this scholarship. This opportunity will help to continue their education. Students who are willing to do B Tech/ MBA /MSc/ M tech and other courses can apply for this scholarship.
In today’s article, we will provide all the details about the VIT scholarship such as the process, objective, timeline, highlights, eligibility criteria, and important documents. Apart from this, we will also provide you with information about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. If you want to grab all this information you have to read our article carefully till the end.
VIT scholarship 2023
Vellore Institute of Technology has launched the VIT Scholarship. Those students who have passed class 12 and want to study further can take advantage of this scholarship. Scholarships with help students of economically backward families students to carry forward their education. Students who have passed their class 12th examination and secured 60% can apply for the scholarship.
VIT Scholarship will provide full expense of student’s College fees, tuition fees, hostel fees, etc. Those students who are selected for the scholarship will be provided Rs 31,000 per month. This scholarship is providing a golden opportunity for weaker section students. Now they can pursue their higher education without any worry of funds. Those students who are topper will be provided 100% tuition fees.
Highlights Of VIT Scholarship 2023
The highlights of the scholarship are given below:-
|Name of the scholarship||VIT Scholarship|
|Launched by||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the economically backward students|
|Benefit||Students can pursue their higher education|
|Scholarship offered||To students who have passed their class 12|
|Number of scholarship||The scholarship is available for various courses|
|Applicable to||SC and ST Category Students|
|Form of benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of scholarship||Variable|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||VIT |
Vellore – 632014
Objective of VIT Scholarship
The main objective of the VIT Scholarship is to provide financial help to the students who have completed their class 12 and are willing to study further. This scholarship will take responsibility for the students to carry forward their education by providing a scholarship amount. Students who are willing to do B.Tech/ MBA/ VITEEE/ and other courses can take advantage of this scholarship.
One more objective of the VIT Scholarship is to encourage the students to continue their education without any worry of funds. Selected students will get a scholarship amount to continue their education. Students must secure 60% in physics chemistry and mathematics or Biology in the class 12th exam. The student who is a topper will be provided a golden opportunity 100% fee waiver will be provided to them.
Scholarship Amount Details
Within the VIT scholarship, students will be provided variable scholarship amounts according to their course. The scholarship amount will be provided on the basis of the performance of class 12. Students who have passed their class 12 should be secured 60% for availing of this scholarship. Students will have to qualify for the VIT Exam to grab this scholarship.
Fee Waiver For BTech Students
The fee waiver provided for the BTech students is given below:-
|VITEEE Rank||Tuition-Fee Percent||Duration|
|Toppers of each state and Central Board||100%||4|
|1 – 50||75%||4|
|51 – 100||50%||4|
|101 – 1000||25%||4|
Fee waiver for MBA students
- The Fee waiver provided for the MBA students are given below:-
|GMAT Score||Tuition fee % waived|
|95% and above||Full tuition fee|
|90% and above||50%|
|MAT Score||Tuition Fee % waived|
|791 – 800||Full tuition fee|
|NMAT Score||Tuition Fee % waived|
|345||Full tuition fee|
|325 – 345||50%|
Scholarship Fee For VIT
- The candidate will get the following scholarship amount for the different types of ranks in the scholarship:-
Rank holders 1 to 50
|Category for VIT scholarship||Group A||Group D|
|Tuition fees per annum||Rs 1,73,000||Rs 1,95,000|
|Caution deposit||Rs 3,000||Rs 3,000|
|Total||Rs 1,76,000||Rs 1,98,000|
|At the time of admission, the following also need to be paid|
|Scholarship applicable 75% tuition fee waived off||Rs 1,29, 750||Rs 1,46,250|
|The actual fee to be paid after availing scholarship for Anam||Rs 46,250||Rs 51 ,750|
Rank holders 5 to 100
|Category for VIT scholarship||Group A||Group B|
|Tuition fees||Rs 1,73,000||Rs 1,95,000|
|Caution deposit||Rs 3,000||Rs 3,000|
|Total||Rs 1,76,000||Rs 1,98,000|
|At the time of admission, the following also needs to be paid|
|Scholarship applicable 50% tuition fees waived off||Rs 86,500||Rs 97,500|
|Actual fees to be paid after availing of scholarship||Rs 89,500||Rs 1,00,500|
Fees Of Application
Within the VIT scholarship students have to pay online and offline submission fees. The candidate has to pay for online submission Rs 1150 and for offline submission Rs 1200. So the students can carry out any one method for submitting the fees of application.
Benefits of VIT Scholarship
The benefits of the scholarship are given below:-
- VIT Scholarship is launched by the Vellore Institute of Technology.
- This scholarship invites technical students from MSc/ and text and other courses.
- Students who have passed their class 12th and take advantage of the scholarship.
- A fee waiver will be provided to the selected students.
- Economically Backward students can take advantage of the scholarship.
- This scholarship will help those students who want to carry forward their education after class 12.
- Selected students will get Rs 31000 per month.
- Those students who are from rural areas will be given a 100% per cent fee waiver.
- The scholarship will bear all the expenses of education for the student.
- Topper students will be provided 100% tuition fees Within VIT Scholarship.
Features Of VIT Scholarship
The main features of the scholarship are given below:-
- Vellore Institute of Technology launched the VIT Scholarship.
- Students who have completed their class 12 and are willing to study further can take advantage of this scholarship.
- Students belonging to backward communities or who have weaker financial conditions can apply for this scholarship.
- The toppers of state and central will be provided tuition fees.
- Students who have good marks in the engineering Entrance exam will be given a VIT scholarship.
- Students who belong to rural areas and toppers will be provided 100% tuition fees.
- The selected candidate will get Rs 31,000 per month in the form of a scholarship.
- Students from rural areas will be given a scholarship amount of Rs 35,000.
- Students must secure 60% in their class 12th.
- VIT scholarship for meritorious students.
The Candidates have to follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship.
- The student must belong to the citizenship of Tamilnadu.
- Candidate must have passed their class 12th examination.
- The candidate must secure 60% in physics chemistry and mathematics of Biology in the class 12th exam.
- The Candidate has the date of birth on or after 1st July 1996.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST and students belonging to Jammu and Kashmir and the north and Eastern states such as Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
- Students must secure 50% in physics chemistry and mathematics or biology.
Some of the important documents required for this scholarship are given below:-
- Photograph: the size of the image should be between 10kb and 200kb with the dimension of 3.5 cm to 4.5 CM.
- Signature: the size of the image should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 cm to 1.5 CM.
Procedure to Apply Online Under VIT Scholarship
This scholarship is just newly launched for this reason not much information has been given about it on the social network. If any information will come about it, we will definitely tell you about the VIT Scholarship. We will update you through our article. You can visit the Official Website of the scholarship.
If you have any queries regarding VIT Scholarship, then you can contact on the given details below:-
- Office Address:-
- Vellore – 632014
- Tamil Nadu
- Contact no. :- 91-416-2243091