New India Foundation Fellowships Apply Online | New India Foundation Fellowships Online Registration | New India Foundation Fellowships Application Form | New India Foundation Fellowships Eligibility |
A new scholarship has been launched by the New India Foundation which is known as the New India Foundation Fellowships. Under this scholarship, the fellows who are working on different aspects of the history of independent India will be provided with a monthly stipend. Today, through this article, we are going to make you clear all the important information related to New India Foundation Fellowships 2023 such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, and process of application. To get all the important information related to this scheme you have to read our article till the end. We will let you know every single thing about this scheme through our article.
About New India Foundation Fellowships
This scholarship has been launched by the New India Foundation. Through New India Foundation Fellowships, the selected candidates will be given the scholarship for the period of one year with a stipend worth Rs.1.5 Lakhs per month. This scholarship is for those scholars or authors who are willing to write about the Independence history of India. The candidates are given the scholarship against the self-declaration that all the outputs and material in the book are original work of the author. Interested applicants should visit the Official Website and can easily apply online under this scholarship. The students who are citizens of India can take the advantage of this scholarship.
Details About New India Foundation Fellowships
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the scholarship||New India Foundation Fellowships|
|Launched by||New India Foundation|
|Benefits||The fellows will receive a monthly stipend|
|Objectives||To provide monetary help to the students|
|Beneficiaries||Scholars and writers who are working on different aspects of the history of independent India|
|No of fellowship||5 or 10|
Objectives Of New India Foundation Fellowships
The main objective of launching this scholarship is to provide monetary help to the Scholars and writers who are working on different aspects of the history of independent India. Under New India Foundation Fellowships, the applicant will be provided a monthly stipend. The amount of the monthly stipend will be an amount of Rs.1.5 Lakh. The proposal by the candidate must be an outline of the road map that will be taken by the candidate for the final publication of his/her work. The selected candidates are offered this scholarship for the period of one year. An applicant must devote that complete year for the book project. The fellowship is awarded against a self-declaration that all material and output are the author’s original work.
The selection procedure under New India Foundation Fellowships is as follows:-
- Candidates for the Fellowship are sought through select advertising in leading journals.
- The Trustees assess the proposals and make a shortlist from the submissions.
- The shortlisted candidates are called for an interview, with a jury consisting of eminent people from the worlds of scholarship, business, and social service.
Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions under the Fellowships are as follows:-
- The Fellowship is given against a self-declaration that all material and outputs are the original work of the author.
- Fellowship awardees are required to devote themselves full-time to the book project during the 1 year period.
Benefits And Features Of New India Foundation Fellowships
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- This scholarship has been launched by the New India Foundation.
- New India Fellowships are for those scholars or authors who are willing to write about the Independence history of India.
- The selected candidates must devote their full-time in the book for the period of a year.
- Scholars working on various aspects of history are given a stipend of Rs. 1.5 Lakh per month.
- Under New India Foundation Fellowships, at least 15-20 are shortlisted to meet with the jury.
- From this 15-20 fellows only 5-10 are selected to award the fellowship.
- The scholarship holders will have the opportunity to choose to write a memoir, or report work, or broadly academic study through it.
- the main subject can be selected by fellowship holders like Economics, or Politics, or Culture etc.
- The citizens of India including those who are living abroad are eligible for this fellowship.
- It is necessary for all the applicants to contain all the required documents to apply under this scholarship.
- The applicant should complete the given eligibility criteria to take the advantage of this Fellowship.
- Interested applicants must visit the Official Website and can easily apply online.
The eligibility criteria under the Fellowships are as follows:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be a scholar or writer working on different aspects of the history of independent India
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the Fellowships is as follows:-
- Book Proposal (not more than 5,000 words)
- Writing samples (not more than 5,000 words)
Apply Online Under New India Foundation Fellowships 2023
The procedure to apply under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the New India Foundation.
- Homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.
The contact information under this scholarship is as follows:-
- The Managing Trustee,
- The New India Foundation
- C/o Neev Schools
- Sy No.16, Yemalur- Kempapura Main Road
- Yemalur, Bangalore 560037
- Phone: 08071101774