SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Apply Online | SBI Research Fellowship Online Registration | SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Application Form | SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Amount |
A new scholarship has been released by the State Bank of India which is known as the SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship. Under this scholarship, the State Bank of India will provide a monthly stipend to the fellows. Today, through this article, we are going to make you clear all the important information related to the SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2023 such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, and process of application. To get all the important information related to this scheme you have to read our article till the end. We will let you know every single thing about this scheme through our article.
About SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
This Fellowship has been launched by the SBI. Under the SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Postdoctoral fellows and postdoctoral associates are appointed to the research staff where their primary goals are to extend their own education and experience. The candidate should not be more than 55 years of age as of 1st July of the year of application. The total duration of the fellowship is five years. There shall be reservations for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped candidates as per the provision of the constitution and instructions issued by the Government. The applicant will receive a stipend of Rs.1 Lakh under this Fellowship. Under this Fellowship, the applicant has to pay an amount of Rs.750 as an application fee.
Details About SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the scholarship||SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship|
|Launched by||The State Bank of India|
|Benefits||The applicant will get a monthly stipend|
|Objectives||To extend the education and experience|
|Beneficiaries||The citizens of the country|
Objectives Of SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
As you all know, India is a developing country. The Government has launched many scholarships for the students of the country. So that with the help of these scholarships the applicant will make their lives easier and live them peacefully. The applicants will get a chance to make their future better. The State Bank of India has launched a new fellowship for Postdoctoral Fellows. This Fellowship is named as SBI Post-Doc Research Fellowship. Under this Fellowship, the SBI will provide a stipend. This Fellowship contains 5 posts. The duration of this Fellowship is 2 years. Interested applicants should visit the Official Website of this scholarship and can easily apply online.
The rewards details under SBI Research Fellowship are as follows:-
|Monthly Stipend||Rs.1 Lakh|
|One Time Endowment||Rs.2 Lakh to 5 Lakh|
Benefits And Features Of Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- This scholarship has been launched by the State Bank of India.
- The SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship will provide financial services to the fellows.
- Candidates having PhD in Banking/ Finance/ IT/ Economics can apply for this scholarship.
- This Fellowship was released for a total of 5 posts for the fellows of the country.
- The selection of candidates will be based on shortlisting and interview with the presentation.
- The selected candidates will be paid a fixed monthly stipend of Rs 1 lakh under SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship.
- The shortlisted candidates will be placed at State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata.
- Interested candidates can register for SBI Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020 before October 8.
- Candidates can earn a fixed monthly stipend of Rs.1 Lakh under this Fellowship.
- One time endowment of Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh may be awarded to the fellow at the end of two years.
- The applicant must complete the given eligibility criteria to apply under this scholarship.
- Interested applicants should contain all the required documents to take the advantage of this scholarship.
The eligibility criteria under SBI Post-Doctoral Research is as follows:-
- The candidate must hold a PhD degree in Banking/Finance/Economics/IT related to BFSI sector
- Applicant must have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills
- Interested applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience in research work/teaching at Premier Institution/University (like IITs, IIMs, XLRI, ISB or equivalent) or Consultancy
- The age of the applicant between 28 and 40 years of age as on 31st July 2020
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the SBI Post-Doctoral Research is as follows:-
- Curriculum vitae including the list of publications
- Proof of date of birth
- Proof of citizenship
- A 2-page write-up on the high-quality publication by him/her
- A 2-page write-up on the intended research work at SBI
- Two letters of recommendations/reference
- No objection certificate/relief certificate from the present employer (if currently employed)
- Copies of educational certificates and mark sheets
- Copies of two best journal papers
- Experience certificate
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
Apply Online Under SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2023
The procedure to apply under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the State Bank of India.
- Home page will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- Select the Click For New Registration option.
- Tick mark the declaration.
- Click on the Continue option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Now Login with your registration number.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.