HSCST Fellowship Programme Apply Online | HSCST Fellowship Programme Application Form | HSCST Fellowship Programme Merit List | HSCST Fellowship Programme Last Date
A new scholarship has been launched by the Haryana State Council of Science Innovation and Technology which is known as the HSCST Fellowship Programme. Under this scholarship, the Government will provide Financial assistance to the fellows who are PhD Degree Holders. Today, through this article, we are going to make you clear all the important information related to the HSCST Fellowship Programme 2023 such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, and process of application. To get all the important information related to this scheme you have to read our article till the end. We will let you know every single thing about this scheme through our article.
About HSCST Fellowship Programme
This scholarship has been released by the Haryana State Council of Science Innovation and Technology. Under the HSCST Fellowship Programme, the fellows who are PhD Degree holders can easily apply online under this scholarship. This scholarship will provide an amount of Rs.35,000 as a fellowship for their studies. Besides that, the fellows will also get a chance to receive a contingency grant of an amount of Rs.20,000 through this Fellowship. The interested and eligible students are required to submit the HSCST Fellowship Program Application Online. The fellowship will be given for three (3) years of the period which is extendable to the fourth and fifth year as per terms and conditions.
Details About HSCST Fellowship Programme
The details about this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of the scholarship||HSCST Fellowship Programme|
|Launched by||Haryana State Council For Science Innovation and Technology|
|Benefits||The fellows will get Contingency Grant and Fellowship|
|Objectives||To provide financial services to the students|
|Beneficiaries||Fellows who are Postgraduate Degree Holder|
|Official Website||www. Saral haryana.gov.in.|
Objectives Of HSCST Fellowship Programme
The main objective of launching this scholarship is to provide monetary help to the fellows who are PhD degree holders. HSCST Fellowship Programme will provide fellowship and contingency Grant also to the fellows of the state. The Fellows who are the domicile of Haryana can take the advantage of this scholarship. Those applicants who are not eligible for this fellowship, who are availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source. The State government is giving this fellowship to the meritorious and talented students who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS NET in joint CSIR-UGC test for JRF and LS (NET) for carrying out his/her PhD work in any of the university or institute in Haryana state.
The rewards details under HSCST Fellowship are as follows:-
For JRF-NET (CSIR.UGC) qualified students
|Fellowship For Junior||Rs.31,000|
|Fellowship For Senior||Rs.35,000|
For LS-NET qualified students
|Fellowship For Junior||Rs.18,000|
|Fellowship For Seniors||Rs.21,000|
|Annual Contingency Grant||Rs.20,000|
The selection procedure under HSCST Fellowship is as follows:-
- The applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIR twice a year generally in the months of June and December.
- The fellowships will be awarded to the meritorious candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) will be selected for carrying out their Ph. D. work in any of the University/Institute in Haryana.
Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions under HSCST Fellowship are as follows:-
- The fellowships will involve full-time research work leading to a PhD degree in the relevant subject areas from any of the Institute/universities in Haryana.
- The applicants availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source are not eligible for this fellowship.
Benefits And Features Of HSCST Fellowship Programme
The benefits and features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- This Fellowship has been launched by the Haryana State Council of Science Innovation and Technology.
- Under the HSCST Fellowship, the fellows will get financial services.
- The fellows will receive an amount of Rs.35,000 as Fellowship.
- The fellowships will involve full-time research work leading to a Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject areas from any of the Institute/University in Haryana.
- The HSCST Fellowship Programme is a fellowship opportunity offered to postgraduate degree holders.
- The student must hold an M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any of the subjects mentioned above with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Interested applicants should visit the Official Website of this scholarship and can easily apply online.
- The applicant must complete the given eligibility criteria under this scholarship.
- It is necessary for the students to have all the required documents to apply under this scholarship.
- The students who are living in Haryana can easily avail the benefits of this scholarship.
- Under this scholarship, the Application received without full required details will be summarily rejected.
- The students who are PhD Degree Holders can take advantage of this scholarship.
The eligibility criteria under HSCST Fellowship Programme is as follows:-
- The applicant must hold M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any of the Science subjects namely, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks
- Candidate should have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF and LS (NET) held on 15.12.2019 & 27.12.2019
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 28 years of age as of 1st July 2019
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the HSCST Fellowship Programme is as follows:-
- 10th standard certificate for age proof
- NET certificate
M.Sc. degree final year certificate
- Caste certificate
- Proof in case of physically handicapped
- Aadhar Card
Apply Online Under HSCST Fellowship Programme 2023
The procedure to apply under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the Saral Haryana.
- Homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.
The contact information under this scholarship is as follows:-
- Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology HSCSIT,
- Panchkula (Haryana), Secretary,
- Department of Science & Technology,
- Haryana, Bays No.35-38,
- Sector 2, Panchkula-134109 (Haryana)
- Phone: 0172-2563439